Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 1:49:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]
OK Jarrod. I can see it in the AR section, and the GD, but now you are on the verge of spamming. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they're better than the original Carbon 15. I had one of their famous "P-O-S" models. Maybe bushy can turn them around.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy, BM sure has their work cut out for them.  The limited experiance I had has not been very good.  Numerous feeding problems and non-standard parts.  I guess if anyone can rescue this thing, it would be BM.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#4]
SCCHHHWEEEEET!!!

I really hope that Bushmaster can do a better job than P.O. did.  I might actually be interested in on of thier pistols.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 4:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh boy, BM sure has their work cut out for them.  The limited experiance I had has not been very good.  Numerous feeding problems and non-standard parts.  I guess if anyone can rescue this thing, it would be BM.  
View Quote

Agreed. It was a nice idea, but poorly executed. When it did shoot, it sure was nice to have such a featherweight! Maybe i'll buy one again if BM can make it work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top