Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 9:07:56 PM EDT
I'm pretty well lit right now so bear with me.  Here's why you deserve an ass whoop'in!

Here's how it started:
Today I got my new colapsable stock kit from Cory at AA.  So I'm sitting at my compuetr desk assemblying the stock to my Colt, drinking and browsing ARF.com when I come across this "Are you a metro" thread.  Bout the middle of the test it asks what music your listening to.  One of the choices was Kylie Minogue.  I thought to myself, "Wow, Kylie Minogue?!  She's the Locomotion chic from the 80's! She's still around??? WTF?"  So I Google her and click on the first web site that pops up. The web site plays her music as you look'in at it.  
Throughout putting my stock togather, and even now, I'm still listening to that cute little girlie voice singing those bee-bop tunes.  YOU BASTARD!!

Maybe its just cause I want to shag her rotten?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I know.

I get her song stuck in my head,

and you get all mad, but then you realize you would be hummin it when your "going to work"

if'n you know what I mean.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Shag her rotten?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top