Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2005 9:31:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/12/2005 9:34:06 AM EDT by KillAgain]
 I have the Flu so I am home sick and I made a point to watch A&E's program titled, "Inside The NRA,  Investigative Reporting."  I think to myself, "Fuck yeah,  Maybe we'll get some good press and people will get informed about the decay of their rights."

FAT FUCKING CHANCE.

The entire show was set in an Anti gun perspective.  Whenever they talked about the NRA wanting to preserve the 2nd Amendment and destroy unconstitutional gun laws,  they would show clips from security cameras of gang members robbing convience stores.  Then show people being taken away on stretchers in ambulences.  They would show police arresting gang members and show them standing around at the scene of a murder.

They interviewed Gun Control Activist,  including Sarah Brady.  I forget the exact quote,  but an older anti gun activist said something to the effect of that,  Regulating all weapons from legally being obtained would definately put an end to crime.  They went as far to say that the NRA's proposed programs to teach young school children about the seriousness and dangers of firearms was merely a ploy to supply a "endless stream of future NRA members."

The only pro gun people they interviewed were some typical people you'd meet selling guns at a gun show.  They made a point to make it seem that only white rednecks own guns.  

They showed one person shooting off 10 round bursts out of a 16 after Brady commented that the 2nd amendment was written before full auto weapons.

I am fucking IRATE!  It's not like we're asking for Hellfire missles or Claymores.  All we ask is the basic means to defend ourselves.  I feel we will have to ask for our right to own heavy artillery before we will get our gun rights restored.

"Unless they're a fugitive or a felon, or adjudicated mentally ill, we're not against them buying guns at all."
-Sarah Brady

"Our ultimate goal- total control of handguns in the United States- is going to take time... The first problem is to slow down the increasing number of handguns being produced... The second problem is to get handguns registered. And the final problem is to make the possession of handguns and all handgun ammunition- except for the military, policemen, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs, and licensed gun collectors - totally illegal."
-Sarah Brady

What a moron.  -Rant Off-
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:41:16 AM EDT
I guess it is time for me to look into become a gun collector

Screw Sarah Brady and here BS campaign, I would have to pick a fight with her if I saw her, what  bitch.

I am actually looking into getting an FFL.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:49:27 AM EDT
Perhaps if we start asking for C4 and Claymores they'll be too busy trying to stop those things to spend their energy restricting guns.

It says right to bear arms.  That doesn't mean just guns.  I want to be able to drive down to the local armory and pick up a dozen claymores to rig up my property against intruders.  I'll have to write a letter to my elected representitives that I would like to be able to legally own destructive devices for recreational use without a license or any kind of permit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:50:51 AM EDT
What's this "A&E" you speak of?

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:54:27 AM EDT
I have to thank the Antis.

If it weren't for the Bush I ban and the Clinton Ban I wouldn't have EVER wanted an EBR.

So, think of all the joy I would have missed if someone, somewhere had't told me no.

I'm wired kinda funny that way.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:59:15 AM EDT
Isn't A&E a CBS sister station?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:05:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KillAgain:
 I have the Flu so I am home sick and I made a point to watch A&E's program titled, "Inside The NRA,  Investigative Reporting."  I think to myself, "Fuck yeah,  Maybe we'll get some good press and people will get informed about the decay of their rights."

FAT FUCKING CHANCE.

If you want facts and honest reportage, stay away from two areas on cable: A&E and the Hitler History Channel. I watched and heard so many urban legends on these two sumpholes of factoids I got rid of cable.

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:50:38 AM EDT
That's funny, I saw a similar Bill Curtis documentary on A&E that was more balanced, it even had an inner-city cop saying that he supports people being able to own a gun, and showed people using guns responsibly
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:59:16 AM EDT
Story of the Gun by A & E Entertainment.

Hmmm.......
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:09:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Coop_K:
That's funny, I saw a similar Bill Curtis documentary on A&E that was more balanced, it even had an inner-city cop saying that he supports people being able to own a gun, and showed people using guns responsibly

i remember a bill curtis report that compared two cities, one in wash, the other in canada, and when they took out violent crimes committed by minorities, the crime rate was lower in the us than it was in canada!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:20:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/12/2005 11:22:40 AM EDT by Hawk_308]
If we are lucky sahra brady will choke to death while sucking hitlery clintons dick. Did I just say that out loud opps
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:24:08 AM EDT

I am fucking IRATE!  It's not like we're asking for Hellfire missles or Claymores.  All we ask is the basic means to defend ourselves.

Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:27:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
Story of the Gun by A & E Entertainment.

images.amazon.com/images/P/6304263155.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Hmmm.......

And how long ago was that produced? Probably not recently....
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:27:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:

I am fucking IRATE!  It's not like we're asking for Hellfire missles or Claymores.  All we ask is the basic means to defend ourselves.

Speak for yourself.

Uh, one thing at a time. Let's work on getting our evil foreign military guns(banned by 1989 EO) before we get all crazy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:35:04 AM EDT
From thier website.

"Inside the NRA.
Airs on Wednesday, October 12 at 5:00pm ET

A look at the powerful National Rifle Association, locked into battle for gun rights against anti-gun advocates. Probes such questions as: Who are the NRA's three million members? Is the NRA a radical right-wing group, or the last defenders of the Constitution's Second Amendment? Will Americans ever willingly give up their guns?  TVPG"

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 2:19:33 PM EDT
A&E is "Arts & Entertainment", a cable channel.  It has a lot of "documentaries" and biographies.  Typical big media crap.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 2:31:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hawk_308:
If we are lucky sahra brady will choke to death while sucking hitlery clintons dick. Did I just say that out loud opps

Dude, I posted proof that Hitlery doesn't have a dick: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=395793

I know, I know, I was surprised too...
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 2:32:43 PM EDT
I saw that on tv today. I watched about ten minutes, got pissed, and turned the channel...
Top Top