User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 12:15:51 PM EDT
1) JP adujustable trigger and hammer kit for the AR
2) Sav 1- trigger for the Savage
3) Thread locker (purple) for adjustment screws
4) Tetra gun grease X 2
5) S&W J-frame action kit
6) Magazine spring for the mossberg
7) Mil-spec metal safety for mossberg, with all small safety parts (broke the damn plastic one- highly rec. that you go with the metal safety and ditch the plastic junk).  

8) some other shite that I can't remember...

Package is scheduled to arrive in two days...I feel like a little boy on Christmas eve!  

Wait till the wife sees the checking acct. statement...first an ammoman splurge, then a gunshow...now Brownells- damn I'm addicted to this stuff.  [BD]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You did get dealer pricing on all of that didn't you?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course, I would have it no other way.  I don't think they actually charge anybody retail, do they?  

I am getting the reduced rate, but I'll be damned if I remember the reason...perhaps they have some sort of military/LEO discount.  

Anyway...I can't wait till my toys come in two days...now I need to plan which toys I will play with first.  Probably the JP trigger, since that will be the most difficult to install.  

BTW, I have heard the Savage drop in trigger was really easy to install, so let's hope so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top