Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2004 10:06:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/26/2004 10:07:12 AM EST by RSF45]

Foxnews

When are we gonna stop DEALING with this clowns?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:09:43 AM EST
Make a peace deal with a 5,000 lb bomb
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:10:30 AM EST
Here is all you need to read..

Al-Sistani was calling for Najaf and Kufa to be declared weapons-free cities, for all foreign forces to withdraw from Najaf and leave security to the police and for the Iraqi government to compensate those harmed by the fighting here.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:14:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
Here is all you need to read..

Al-Sistani was calling for Najaf and Kufa to be declared weapons-free cities, for all foreign forces to withdraw from Najaf and leave security to the police and for the Iraqi government to compensate those harmed by the fighting here.

would it be too much to ask.....as all of our troops are "pulling out" and coming home......for one of them to "accidentally" kick a MOAB out the cargo door of a C17? just wondering
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:14:54 AM EST
Breaking... Peace Deal struck between Leaders of England & Germany. British PM Declares "Peace in our time".

When will we learn???
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:16:42 AM EST
Well that's just great, Drag this out longer and longer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:21:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/26/2004 10:23:13 AM EST by gotm4]
Fuck trying to appease these bastards just kill that fat fucker. All you're going to teach them is that the U.S. WILL negotiate with a thug.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:22:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Zoomer:

I agree, I mean WTF!? He doesn't want to deal? Fine. Pull our troops back and send in the B-52's
until Najaf is a fuckin' crater!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:26:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By RSF45:

I agree, I mean WTF!? He doesn't want to deal? Fine. Pull our troops back and send in the B-52's
until Najaf is a fuckin' crater!

when the US has your ass surrounded you make some sweet deal up, get us to leave for a few days regroup, re-arm and start shooting at us again.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:27:14 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:32:39 AM EST

when the US has your ass surrounded you make some sweet deal up, get us to leave for a few days regroup, re-arm and start shooting at us again.

Ya think....How many times are we going to keep falling for this crap?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:36:53 AM EST
Wait, who elected this Sistanio guy? Did the Iraqi INterim Government appoint him? Why is the "enlightened" European community not decrying his unilateral negotiation? Because they recognize the need for the "militants" to rest and rearm, that's why.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:40:29 AM EST

Ya think....How many times are we going to keep falling for this crap?

apparently at least one more time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:46:39 AM EST
"My good friends, I bring you peace with honour. I believe it is peace in our time... Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:48:19 AM EST
Did we kill 'em all?

If not, don't bet on peace anytime soon......
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By ArmedAggie:
Wait, who elected this Sistanio guy? Did the Iraqi INterim Government appoint him? Why is the "enlightened" European community not decrying his unilateral negotiation? Because they recognize the need for the "militants" to rest and rearm, that's why.

Al-Sistani is the head Shia Ayatollah and has far more influence than the Iraqi government in the Shia areas. The fat fuck Al-Sadr started this uprising when Al-Sistani was getting his heart checked out in Britain (Got Angioplasty), Al-Sadr smelled a chance to create a confrontation with Al-Sistani out of the loop and hope for anarachy. Al-Sistani thinks Al-Sadr is a thug/punk and probably could care less if he meets a gruesome end but he would rather not have the Mosque destroyed with the heathen Al-Sadr in it.
Top Top