Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 1:12:34 PM EDT
We receive a bi weekly business publication at work that usually has anti-Bush or anti-capitalism/big oil or anti-Republican cartoons (they really really really get old after a while), but this gem was on the back today!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]
you work for a business that publishes anti business/ anti capitalism cartoons for its employees?

wow
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HA.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The first has yet to make anything,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't laugh too hard guys.  It will only make it that much worse when something like this really comes out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you work for a business that publishes anti business/ anti capitalism cartoons for its employees?

wow

Did you not read what I wrote? I work for a company (a Civil Engineering firm) that receives a bi-weekly publication (West Valley Business) that contains leads for bids on projects and business news stories. Said publication also contains liberal/commie political cartoons and I always get a kick out of how stupid/moronic they are. This was one of the two cartoons in said publication today.

It's ok, I forgive you for thinking I work for commies since you helped were the first to respond and help in my mouth on fire after eating the hottest pepper I'd ever eaten thread.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#7]
i was half expecting a action figure series.... ala SgTAr15
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I sniggered when I saw that toon the other day, especially when it was right by an article in which they were calling everyone a homophobe who did not want to see such a sensitive movie about manlove.   Uh ok bud, but I'll STILL save my money, thanks anyways.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i was half expecting a action figure series.... ala SgTAr15

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Rape the horses and steal the women!!!

Wait.... Reverse that.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Having not known that broke back was a butt pirate movie and having gone to see it Sunday and catching the first butt buddy scene on my way out the door (knock down to grannies in the process)  I would rather have seen them banging sheep or horses.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Having not known that broke back was a butt pirate movie and having gone to see it Sunday and catching the first butt buddy scene on my way out the door (knock down to grannies in the process)  I would rather have seen them banging sheep or horses.

I believe we have our first Arfcom member to admit seeing Brokeback Mountain!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I think the sequel should be about lesbian Cow Girls, Hot lesbian cowgirls.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw a very short clip of it as I said I knocked over two old ladies trying to get the hell out of there as soon as they started throwing the sausage around
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#15]
My prediction is this: Hollywood writers and AMPAS voters will fall all over each other nominating this movie for an award...in fact it will break all previous records for  number of awards. Why? Because they love this crap...makes 'em feel good to be sooooo open-minded (and they are afraid of appearing homophobic).

roy d...if i want to see cowboys licking each others tater holes...Oh hell, I can't even make a joke about it without feeling the convulsions of a heavy vomit coming up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I think the sequel should be about lesbian Cow Girls, Hot lesbian cowgirls.

Already did that....."Even Cowgirls get the blues"

www.imdb.com/title/tt0106834/
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Cut, print, gay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top