?????  Who?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Vince Young.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Vince Young.

............and he would be?   Football?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Could've been the greatest college quarterback ever if he would've stayed another year.  Might be anyways.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Could've been the greatest college quarterback ever if he would've stayed another year.  Might be anyways.  

Every few years there's a guy who gets described like that. eta: I think being a good teammate, and not ditching your team 1 year early has a lot to do in defining a "great" player.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#6]
He is going to be a 100 million dollar man. None of that money will be mine, I do not watch football
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

?????  Who?

I think he's a rock star.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So you guys are trolling the sports forum to say you don't know the most famous collage quarterback of the year? Or that you don't watch football? Why are you here??

As for Vince going pro, it's a no brainer. He returned UT's scholarship with their first national championship in thirty five years! For him to risk the millions of NFL money by taking another snap in college would be madness. He has a family and future to consider. An injury would wreck that security and is always just another snap away.

Congrats to him for his hard work and skill paying off. Congrats to UT for kicking USC's butt!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#9]
It's just disappointing that we won't get to watch him break every record left next year.  It would've been amazing.
Plus, would've made me feel a lot more confident that Texas would be back in the title game next year.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top