Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2002 8:13:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I am going next year if my schedule allows.

I had a great time this year.

I hope even more vendors show their goods next year.

I will be placing my orders this week.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
By the way, from the posts I've seen the organizers did a hell of a job.  I hope they've got the will and the time to put it together next year as well.
View Quote

I know it cost Castle Arms a lot of money to put this on amongst others.  The attendees were all winners in my book, and you didn't even have to win a door prize.

I hope that in the future the organizers can at least cover their expenses with registration and raffle tickets.  A lot of time, energy and money went into this weekend.

Well done!  I had a blast!
Thanks AntiUSSA and Grin&Barrett!
Thanks Sponsors!
Thanks DVDTracker for letting me shoot your 50 and Garand!

The only minor inconvienience was that we couldn't have our vehicles at the campsites.  No biggie really, and I understand why the rule was in place.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]
With bells on....

Eric The(PleasedAsPunch)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Save the heat next time for the Summer, not the BRC.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Got back this morning around 3:30am.... the drive was a killer but I'd do it in a heartbeat to go back again next year!  

I went with the intention of socializing and had a fantastic time!  Wonderful people... fun toys... so many stories I was literally laughing out loud remembering them on the way home.  [:D]

I am sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye before I left but, then again, I fully intend to see each and every one of y'all in the future!  

I may have to start a "it seemed like a good idea at the time" thread... it may coincide with the grappling pictures... ::sheepish grin::  I swear it was Kelley's hooch that started it all! [:D]

Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#7]
What a GREAT weekend! I'll say right now that missing the 2nd Annual BRC is not an option for me!
Saturday night's festivities were the high point for me - I guess that makes sense as I was absolutely TANKED by the time it was over. I caught a few zzzz's in the car to sober up before I drove back to the motel. Then, I didn't wake up until checkout time (about 11:00AM). I didn't make it back to Heartland on Sunday because I wanted to do a little sight seeing before I boarded the plane in St. Louis. I finally got home a little after midnight last night, tired and content. It was, uh, smart of me to have scheduled today off work for a little recovery time.

I can't wait till someone starts posting the grappling pics! It was cool, and by cool I mean totally SWEET!
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from Miss_Magnum -
I swear it was Kelley's hooch that started it all!
View Quote

[i][b]Nonsense[/b][/i], young lady! You were well on your way to being part of a BRC Urban Legend well before [b]KelleyR[/b] pulled the pins on a few hand grenades and lobbed them in [u]your[/u] direction!

Don't make us post pictures as proof! [:D]

Eric The(FilmAt11:00)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don't make us post pictures as proof! [:D]

Eric The(FilmAt11:00)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Post em...  POST EM! [B)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
As soon as the dates are set, I'm making reservations at the Ice House. As with all thing's new there are going to be some places for improvement. Look at the LEGP deal, we've learned that no matter what you do you will not please everybody. The trip was well worth it, to be with so many great people. My son and I made memories that will last a lifetime. He's still raving about the blast of the 50 cal. If their was one thing wrong for me, it was not getting to shake everybody's hand. [smoke]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]BeauBeaux[/b], you should just consider yourself lucky you got outta the parking lot at the Ice House without some serious white shoe-polish graffiti on the BeauBeauxMobile! [:D]

Eric The(Vandal)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top