Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/4/2004 6:14:07 PM EST
Any word on Mark "The Kiwi's" forthcoming book to tell his side of things?

Cheers
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:50:18 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:35:54 AM EST
Yep its been out for a few months here,Soldier 5,awesome read.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:41:13 AM EST
Which one was he?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:48:38 AM EST
Mark the Kiwi was captured along side of Andy McNabb, he was shot in the ankle & taken prisoner. The book pretty much goes against alot of what was written in the first Bravo Two Zero and Chris Ryans - The one that got away. Sadly they didnt kill as many ragheads as what Andy made out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:59:53 AM EST
I still have not read Chris's version I might have to pick up the other one too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:10:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunnermark:
Mark the Kiwi was captured along side of Andy McNabb, he was shot in the ankle & taken prisoner. The book pretty much goes against alot of what was written in the first Bravo Two Zero and Chris Ryans - The one that got away. Sadly they didnt kill as many ragheads as what Andy made out.

I thought that McNabb was alone when he was captured.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By DonS:

He was, but I believe he was held in a prison with one of his men. I want to say they called him Tex, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:49 PM EST
Yeah sorry, what I ment was he was captured alone but Mark the Kiwi was with him right up until they got spilt up but were captured in the same area.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:51:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By BigJ491:

Originally Posted By DonS:

He was, but I believe he was held in a prison with one of his men. I want to say they called him Tex, but I could be wrong.

If memory serves me correctly, it was Dinger who was held with McNabb- at least for part of the time, anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:47:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 4:53:07 PM EST by Moe-Ron]

Yep its been out for a few months here,Soldier 5,awesome read.

What is the name he writting it under: Mark ______?

Cheers

ETA: Found it: "Mike" Coburn
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:59:04 PM EST
Thanks for the heads up. I've read McNabb's books and will look forward to this one.
Top Top