Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:18:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 4:38:47 AM EDT by Citabria7GCBC]
Attention all agencies in and around Texas/LA area. Harris County Sheriffs Deptartment has already come accross a few NOPD stolen police cars. Also the subjects driving these vehicals were wearing stolen police uniforms. If you see any of these cars here in Texas consider them ARMED and request backup! Special ATTN to TOMBALL!!! An NOPD vehicel has been trying to pull over vehicels in this area.

ETA: Spelling corrections Thanks jadams951
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:41:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC:
Attention all agencies in and around Texas/LA area. Harris County Sheriffs Deptartment has already come accross a few NOPD stolen police cars. Also the subjects driving these vehicals were wearing stolen police uniforms. If you see any of these cars here in Texas consider them ARMED and request backup! Special ATTN to TOMBALL!!! An NOPD vehical has been trying to pull over vehicals in this area.

Vehicles not vehicals
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:14:44 PM EDT
Damn, do people just go around reading threads hoping to find a typo or mis-spelled word???? How anal can you get?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:46:43 PM EDT
Cita...

How's the academy going?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:02:06 PM EDT
Tomball PD

Houston PD

Harris County SO

NOPD

might be a good idea to call the real cops if you see a nopd car.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:41:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
Cita...

How's the academy going?

So far so good. I got here 45 minutes early today, So i am on the computer right now.....we start in about 20 minutes....I am really enjoying it so far. i'll try to keep ya'll posted as time permits....other wise i will be unable to be on ARFCOM. besides school right now is obviously more important. once i get through school though i;ll be back to arfcom real quick
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:25:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 5:27:01 AM EDT by highdraglowspeed]

Cita...

How's the academy going?

So far so good. I got here 45 minutes early today, So i am on the computer right now.....we start in about 20 minutes....I am really enjoying it so far. i'll try to keep ya'll posted as time permits....other wise i will be unable to be on ARFCOM. besides school right now is obviously more important. once i get through school though i;ll be back to arfcom real quick hr

I wouldn't get on arfcom at the academy. Use your 45 minutes to go over your notes and study. You are in a fish bowl.

Best of luck to you. Be sponge Bob. Absorb everything. Ears open mouth shut unless you need clarification. You want to graduate top of class and make us all proud.... LOL

How many in your class?

Is it me or is the front tire on the NOPD car bald?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:33:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By highdraglowspeed:

Cita...

How's the academy going?

So far so good. I got here 45 minutes early today, So i am on the computer right now.....we start in about 20 minutes....I am really enjoying it so far. i'll try to keep ya'll posted as time permits....other wise i will be unable to be on ARFCOM. besides school right now is obviously more important. once i get through school though i;ll be back to arfcom real quick

I wouldn't get on arfcom at the academy. Use your 45 minutes to go over your notes and study. You are in a fish bowl.

Best of luck to you. Be sponge Bob. Absorb everything. Ears open mouth shut unless you need clarification. You want to graduate top of class and make us all proud.... LOL

How many in your class?

Is it me or is the front tire on the NOPD car bald?

24 in the class. Too much study can be unproductive. You have to have time to destress, and the 5 or 10 minute breaks or the hour and 15 lunch gives me time to destress here on ARFCOM. All other time is either Study or sleep or work. Dont want to get burned out you know?
Top Top