Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 11:22:04 PM EDT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 01, 2005

BLACKWATER JOINS HURRICANE KATRINA RELIEF EFFORT!

This morning (September 1, 2005), Blackwater USA joined the ongoing relief effort in the Gulf Region devastated by Hurricane Katrina by dispatching a SA-330J Puma helicopter to help assist in evacuating citizens from flooded areas.

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Erik Prince stated, "At this time, all Americans should band together and assist our countrymen who have been struck by this natural disaster."

The following services are available:

# Airlift Services

# Security Services

# Humanitarian Support Services

# Logistics and Transportation Services

Anyone having a security or evacuation request may call
(252) 435-2052/2488. All requests shall be prioritized and acted upon as quickly as possible.

Haha I read this on DU. They where shitting a pickle about it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I REALLY want to see them respond to a "security" issue.

Somehow, I dont picture them being yelled at for much after volunteering what is usually a very expensive service... plus they have less red tape to begin with.

Rock n' roll boys.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Engage.

I think some New Orleans shitbag gangbangers are in for a bad day.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Engage.

I think some New Orleans shitbag gangbangers are in for a bad day.

+1

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#4]
It would be interesting to see the response if some thugs fire on that helicopter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:31:22 AM EDT
[#6]
"It's a damn Turkey shoot"  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Mmmm...  I hope the quote found on DU is true and if so, WAY cool.  Not calling BS but I do think it's at least time to get the cops a LOT of leeway and issue the NG plenty of ammo ------ for zombies of course.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:48:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope that's true! We need law-enforcement that isn't limited by "Liberal" laws.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:03:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Man, can I be the door gunner on the rescue chopper? I want to run the mini-gun!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:03:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Man, can I be the door gunner on the rescue chopper? I want to run the mini-gun!

Opening for Door Gunners with the AF Reserve

Vacancy Announcement Number: 443 AERIAL GUNNER (HELI)

Opening Date: Saturday, January 01, 2005
Closing Date: Sunday, January 01, 2006

Position: AERIAL GUNNER (HELICOPTER)
Series & Grade: GS-2185-08/09

Salary: 33,852.00 - 48,604.00 USD Annually

Duty Locations: FEW vacancies - PATRICK AFB, FL
FEW vacancies - DAVIS-MONTHAN AFB, AZ

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has our resident turkey-shooter posted lately or is he back at work?  It would be interesting to see him down there and get some AARs.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has our resident turkey-shooter posted lately or is he back at work?  It would be interesting to see him down there and get some AARs.

Bring camcorders!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bring camcorders!!!

And stop shooting AT-4s at the moon.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Proud plank owner of the Blackwater Pratical shooting club. Yes it the gaming side of Blackwater USA but we support the real deal crew whenever we can.

Haha I read this on DU. They where shitting a pickle about it.
This make he HAPPY

www.blackwateripsc.exis.net/index.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bring camcorders!!!

And stop shooting AT-4s at the moon.

AT-4s in New Orleans???
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
NO could easily offset the cost of sending in Blackwater by contracting out for a "Blackwater in New Orleans" TV show. While it might not be a long running show the first 45 minutes should be very exciting...

Yeah.  45 min or so. Could maybe be compressed to 30 if commercials were cut short but no way stretching it to an hour would work - not enough elapsed time between contact and end of action.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
NO could easily offset the cost of sending in Blackwater by contracting out for a "Blackwater in New Orleans" TV show. While it might not be a long running show the first 45 minutes should be very exciting...

Yeah.  45 min or so. Could maybe be compressed to 30 if commercials were cut short but no way stretching it to an hour would work - not enough elapsed time between contact and end of action.

Hell with all commercials, the city should sponsor it un-cut and commercial free like the season opener of 24!

P.S. WWJBD (what Would Jack Bauer Do?)
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Some baggy pants is gonna have a bad night tonight.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top