Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2008 7:52:24 PM EDT
Only played one rd but it seems better. Still too many hits to kill someone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I hate unloading two magazines to kill one guy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the same demo that they took away about 2 months ago???? I played the Beta demo, is this different???
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It is better. Even though I am bored with the map. They did change the tank controls. Instead of controlling steering, brake, and throttle with the left stick, now gas is left trigger or A and brake is LB or X.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like an improved version of COD4
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I downloaded the demo the other day.  Multiplayer is full of lag...which seems to make hit detection non-existant.  

Single player seems OK.  Sound is really good.  

The game needs ALOT of work still...
I have a feeling this will be like Vegas 2.  People will buy it, play it for a few weeks, then trade it in and go back to playing Cod4.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks like an improved version of COD4

Looks can be deceiving.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I downloaded the demo the other day.  Multiplayer is full of lag...which seems to make hit detection non-existant.  

I have a feeling this will be like Vegas 2.  People will buy it, play it for a few weeks, then trade it in and go back to playing Cod4.

Are you on the 360 or PS3? I didn't notice any last time I was on the 360.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you on the 360 or PS3? I didn't notice any last time I was on the 360.

360.  I got on this morning for an hour and it was a mess.  Maybe it was just my connection being a bitch.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I haven't played in  a week, I have been banging on my new drum kit. I may try it tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top