Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:09:02 PM EDT
What's the difference? Tried to get the basic badge. Had 7 revives, maybe 2 heal points. What's the difference?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:26:30 PM EDT
Heal points is you following someone who is wounded and healing them with the medkit. If you do it so much, you get a healing point. Revives are when you use the defibulators to bring someone back.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:30:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:
Heal points is you following someone who is wounded and healing them with the medkit. If you do it so much, you get a healing point. Revives are when you use the defibulators to bring someone back.

yup
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:39:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

I understand that concept. I guess what I'm asking is are the scored differently? A revive is not the same as a heal in the badge quest I guess.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:41:23 AM EDT
Yeah I was wondering this same thing. What actually counts toward getting the first aid badge?
Revives or heals? Both maybe?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:02:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Usafwolfe:
Yeah I was wondering this same thing. What actually counts toward getting the first aid badge?
Revives or heals? Both maybe?

Basic 1st Aid: 5 Heal points in 1 round
Veteran 1st Aid: 10 heal points in 1 round and 15 hours played with medic
Expert 1st Aid: 25 heal points in 1 round, 750 total heals, and 15 hours played with medic

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:36:06 AM EDT
Heal points are some of the hardest to get.

People spam those fucking bags all over the map as a means to buffer their teamwork/combat score.

Revives, you can get those pretty easy and a lot of them. But heals are slow going, basically look for somebody with the worst score in the game and become their best buddy following them around to heal them whenever they get wounded.

I've been trying for expert first aide and repair for several months, getting 10 repair points or 10 heals ain't easy.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:02:59 AM EDT
Yeah those two are tough. The re supply badge wasn't too hard though. On Karkland everyone needs ammo pretty much continuously.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:23:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By uglygun:
Heal points are some of the hardest to get.

People spam those fucking bags all over the map as a means to buffer their teamwork/combat score.

Revives, you can get those pretty easy and a lot of them. But heals are slow going, basically look for somebody with the worst score in the game and become their best buddy following them around to heal them whenever they get wounded.

I've been trying for expert first aide and repair for several months, getting 10 repair points or 10 heals ain't easy.

I could use a medic at my side at all times!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:25:19 AM EDT
I got my expert medic awhile back without really trying to get it. It did take me forever though. Now I need to get veteran end expert supply. Maybe I will play support more when they make the support guns more accurate.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:14:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GerberSchwintz:
I got my expert medic awhile back without really trying to get it. It did take me forever though. Now I need to get veteran end expert supply. Maybe I will play support more when they make the support guns more accurate.

Expert medic is different.

That's kill based. Can do that sitting in a tank blowing people sky high just like with any other class, my veteran sniper came in the cockpit of an F18 having never fired a shot the entire game.

But the supply, heal, repair stuff is all based on how many teamwork points you dole out during a round. Can be hard. Supply ain't bad if it's a spam happy map like karkand. Heals should be possible if it weren't for every 2 out of 3 people in the damn game being a medic. Engineer, god I hate that stupid repair point shit.

I love the support kit as it stands now. Grenade spam is just so great. That and you get resupply points for giving crap to other grenade spammers. And the M249 is death to most of the idiots in the allyways of karkand.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:17:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By uglygun:

Expert medic is different.

That's kill based. Can do that sitting in a tank blowing people sky high just like with any other class, my veteran sniper came in the cockpit of an F18 having never fired a shot the entire game.

But the supply, heal, repair stuff is all based on how many teamwork points you dole out during a round. Can be hard. Supply ain't bad if it's a spam happy map like karkand. Heals should be possible if it weren't for every 2 out of 3 people in the damn game being a medic. Engineer, god I hate that stupid repair point shit.

I love the support kit as it stands now. Grenade spam is just so great. That and you get resupply points for giving crap to other grenade spammers. And the M249 is death to most of the idiots in the allyways of karkand.

Doh! Turns out I am full of it. I only have veteran medic and veteran first aid. I need to get to work!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:57:15 AM EDT

Doh! Turns out I am full of it.

Tell us something we don't know
Top Top