Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3649141188840786715

Asshole Loser Noob 12 year olds that are so shitty at playing they have to be gay and cheat, Just so they can say "haha, I pwn you n00b". They all can go to HELL and take it from Satan.... Okay I'm done my rant now.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone caught using anything like that should be banned from using any online game for the rest of their lives.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#3]
That is exactly why I stopped playing Ghost Recon on-line.  It's pathetic...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone caught using anything like that should be banned from using any online game for the rest of their lives.  Seriously.

I just read off of the MSX website (from the link on google). Here is what the BF2 hack does:

"100% Punkbuster proof. You will never get caught
Commander hack - Lets you get Commander whenever you want to, and lets you have unlimited artillery and supply crates with no waiting time!
Minimap w/ enemy radar (shows you where the enemy is on radar)
Nametags - Shows you where the enemy is by making a bright red nametag
Health ESP - Shows you how much heatlh enemy has
Aimbot - Auto aim or Auto shoot to the enemys head or stomach. Works for tanks and planes too. View Distance - Lets you see really far away (look @ the pic of the carrier)
5 crosshairs
entity wallhack
Chameleon Skins - Lights up the enemy in bright colors
Nosky - Removes the sky for better FPS
xqz2 wallhack
Nofog - Removes the fog so you can see better
Nowater - Removes the water for better FPS
Save / Load Function - Lets you keep your favorite settings one click away
Asus wallhack
Anti PB Screenshot - Keeps you from getting caught by delivering a clean screenshot"

MSX Security (an organization of assholes) charges for their hacks. When i was looking at the people on their forums, there were 360 people on it!

Nothing will ever beat a good admin with a keen sense of hackers. i used to be a part of an Anti-Hack community for America's Army. I would report people I thought we're hacking to the army admins (back before they replaced them with PB, which made the hackers rejoice when they did) and 99% of the people I reported we're permanently banned for hacking by Army Admins.

I HATE HACKERS! Grow a set you fags!

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
that shi*  just pisses me off
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I never really had any problems with Ghost Recon, I recall that their wasn't many hacks made for the game. Now what people did do on ghost recon is they would mod a crappy weapon in their Weapon's folder (one that no one would use, like the Bizon 9mm) and Make it into a super accurate full-auto sniper rifle. When they would host a server it would allow everyone to use that modded weapon... yes very sneaky, but I figured it out pretty easily.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never really had any problems with Ghost Recon, I recall that their wasn't many hacks made for the game. Now what people did do on ghost recon is they would mod a crappy weapon in their Weapon's folder (one that no one would use, like the Bizon 9mm) and Make it into a super accurate full-auto sniper rifle. When they would host a server it would allow everyone to use that modded weapon... yes very sneaky, but I figured it out pretty easily.

Nathan

I was in a league for a while and a lot of the Euro players were using acid skin and tight reticule hacks.  It was disappointing to say the least.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

I was in a league for a while and a lot of the Euro players were using acid skin and tight reticule hacks.  It was disappointing to say the least.

Lame, they need to go to hell.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#9]
The good thing is that PB buys these "hacks" and bans them quickly after they come out. I've been monitoring another site that posts hacks and what not, and about a week after they release something it doesn't work anymore.

-d
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
If you ever run into the "team god" clan, most of them are hackers as well.

Back when I played Motor City Online they exploited and cheated so bad in the early days of the game it killed off much of the interest in the game by casual gamers, game had a monetary system and Team GOD idiots found a way to dupe  money and buy every rare item/car in the game for huge amounts of money.

Finally every single one of them got permanently banned.

Ran into one of them a few months back and I bet he was cheating again, trying to keep it somewhat hidden but no way he could do 1/2 of what he was doing legitimately.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#11]
What they need is to be abducted for a weekend of live fire exercises then dumped on the street in their underwear.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What they need is to be abducted for a weekend of live fire exercises then dumped on the street in their underwear.

i like his thinking
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i like his thinking

I was thinking of things that are so Evil, I cannot post them

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:00:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate cheaters and hacks.  Looking at that video seeing all the bright colors, it would just ruin the games.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#15]
bastards!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Cheaters should be killed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Gentle men please lets not become angry for this is what the hackers wish us to be.

Rember the words of the wise one a good gamer doesn't get mad at hackers, he stomps their noob ass into the ground then does the down and dirty during respawn.

Me I just snipe the modders on Halo. They hate me. I don't take enough interest to respond to their chat. That seems to make them madder than fragging their flying hogs with the rocket launcher.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Try playing COD2

There is NO CHEAT PROTECTION

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I love playing online games but the kids ruin the games. I know its an online game and it doesn't mean anything other than irritation but I'd love to get my hands on just one of those little fuckers and break his hands.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I love playing online games but the kids ruin the games. I know its an online game and it doesn't mean anything other than irritation but I'd love to get my hands on just one of those little fuckers and break his hands.

I don't think all cheaters are kids.

I know some adults that act like 2 year olds...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just read off of the MSX website (from the link on google). Here is what the BF2 hack does:

"100% Punkbuster proof. You will never get caught
Commander hack - Lets you get Commander whenever you want to, and lets you have unlimited artillery and supply crates with no waiting time!
Minimap w/ enemy radar (shows you where the enemy is on radar)
Nametags - Shows you where the enemy is by making a bright red nametag
Health ESP - Shows you how much heatlh enemy has
Aimbot - Auto aim or Auto shoot to the enemys head or stomach. Works for tanks and planes too. View Distance - Lets you see really far away (look @ the pic of the carrier)
5 crosshairs
entity wallhack
Chameleon Skins - Lights up the enemy in bright colors
Nosky - Removes the sky for better FPS
xqz2 wallhack
Nofog - Removes the fog so you can see better
Nowater - Removes the water for better FPS
Save / Load Function - Lets you keep your favorite settings one click away
Asus wallhack
Anti PB Screenshot - Keeps you from getting caught by delivering a clean screenshot"

MSX Security (an organization of assholes) charges for their hacks. When i was looking at the people on their forums, there were 360 people on it!

Nothing will ever beat a good admin with a keen sense of hackers. i used to be a part of an Anti-Hack community for America's Army. I would report people I thought we're hacking to the army admins (back before they replaced them with PB, which made the hackers rejoice when they did) and 99% of the people I reported we're permanently banned for hacking by Army Admins.

I HATE HACKERS! Grow a set you fags!

Nathan

There is only one hacker and then a bunch of cheaters...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I too, deeply dispise people who cheat, makes online gaming no fun and completely defeats the purpose of even playing online.

One thing I would love to see is someone make a "hack" that works, but after a few days deletes the windows partition or something of that nature. It's like poisoning the water well, the one the cheaters drink from
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#23]
back in the day all the cs hacks made your computer a zombie for ddosing.
up until now i thought there were no aimbots in bf2. it was just a matter of time till the cheaters started fucking the game up. i know there some type of ban list that keeps you off all non modded servers. thats where the cheaters need to end up.cant be fun to have to buy cd keys every week.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#24]
hax teh haxors
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Was playing Strike at Karkand last week and saw an M1 leap in the air about 20 ft to dodge an AT missle.  Never got the guys name!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By John Parker:
Was playing Strike at Karkand last week and saw an M1 leap in the air about 20 ft to dodge an AT missle.  Never got the guys name!

That isn't a hack. If you hit that sack of pvc near th entrance to the city just right, the tank will jump in the air. It's a glitch.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, done the tank hop before.

Strange as hell.   Not to mention that the tank doesn't take nearly as much damage landing from a 20 foot fall as it does simply driving over a couple bumps in the goddamn dirt.

Feel like Arsenio Hall, "things that make you go hmmmmm"
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#28]
I wonder sometimes about others on the server.

The other day I was in a bunker manning the MG and a guy runs straight at me,
I start firing at him, and he still gets close enough to kill me. I mean I must of emptied 45 rounds at him and nothing.

I always get supicious of the hard to kill ones, expecially if they are racking up the points.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top