Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 10:50:59 AM EDT
I downloaded Euro Force from EAs site using EA downloader then I loaded the new 1.22 patch.
I now have no icon or option to got to Euro Force. How do you play the weapon options and new vehicles?
Also EA downloader keeps opening itself when I start my PC. I went to msconfig but it was not there to turn off at startup. what gives? Do I have to have it now?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Euro force is not like SF.  You open the regular BF2 game and there are 4 maps that are "euro force" (great wall, Tarraba Quarry(sp), and two others I can't remeber off hand).    You can play the small maps in single player, but to get the full effect you ought to find a server to play on that has the 32 player EF maps.  The [AR15] clan servers, last I checked, had the EF maps in the rotation.

No idea on the EA D/L.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I downloaded Euro Force from EAs site using EA downloader then I loaded the new 1.22 patch.
I now have no icon or option to got to Euro Force. How do you play the weapon options and new vehicles?
Also EA downloader keeps opening itself when I start my PC. I went to msconfig but it was not there to turn off at startup. what gives? Do I have to have it now?

All I had to do was go into msconfig and turn it off.  I have no idea why you can't find it.  Another wonderful gift from EA.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I had to do was go into msconfig and turn it off.  I have no idea why you can't find it.  Another wonderful gift from EA.

Found it. It's now off. I have yet to play EF since I have been working some OT. Maybe later today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top