Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 1:35:55 PM EDT
Let me start off by saying that I am NOT trying to start a witch hunt here, but others need to be made aware of this. Through recent forum browsing, interaction and speaking with other friends in the gun community, I have concluded that Battle Arms Development has a copycat. I know of a few incidents where these have been listed as "BAD-ASS Levers" but are clearly NOT made by Battle Arms Development. The place that sells them is DefensePackage.com

Here are some pics comparing them with my genuine Battle Arms Development parts. Just keep you eyes out for fakes trying to sell "BAD-ASS levers" for cheap. You can make your own conclusions by looking at the pics...

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
the copy sure looks real bad

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#2]
So which one is real or fake ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought some of the cheaper one's right now. Thanks.
Just kidding..
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So which one is real or fake ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

The beautifully machined metal one it real. The piece of shit is fake.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
What?

The two in your OP don't look alike at all. Moreover, the two in from the web pages don't look the same.

http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/badass.php

http://www.defensepackage.com/?data=prodDisp&sku=1002000

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#6]
There are Chinese made ARs that would retail for under $200 if import was allowed.  ALL AR parts are available from China, accessories included.  Sure, they aren't "supposed" to be imported, but neither are drugs.

Just be careful what you buy, that $89  BCG may not be such a good deal after all....
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up, was just looking at getting a set of these for one of my ARs, BTW I just discovered your youtube channel.. great videos.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up, was just looking at getting a set of these for one of my ARs, BTW I just discovered your youtube channel.. great videos.
View Quote

You are welcome and that's cool! I hope you can find some of them helpful :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top