Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 12:37:32 PM EDT
Basically I'm looking to find an alternative to my Carpenters Jeans.
Cargo pant pockets dont seem to offer divided pockets to keep stuff from clanking into each other.
I'm looking for something with pockets for flashlight/knive/multitool/spare mag type stuff.
Can you experts school me on what better ripstop or cotton twill.
Hoping to find something I can wear year round,not to hot.
I'm looking for something that doesnt scream GI Joe that can be worn in a casual dress environment.
The 5.11 pants look good but is there something better?
Thanks
tim
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't want your gear clanking in a cargo pocket, either clip it to waistband, pocket brim, or buy a cargo pocket organizer.

You could also consider culling the herd on  your gear.

Casual dress, not GI Joe?  Dockers permanent crease, teflon coated khakis/trousers.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
tag for more info.  

PS what happened to heavyweight cotton for BDUs?  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I wear Proppers and just picked up their "511" knock off for $32.00 at the surplus store. Very nice and low maintenance. here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top