Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/30/2003 1:58:09 PM EDT
Not just a video splitter that shows the same picture, but one that will alow me to span the desktop accross screens? I am pretty sure that none exist, just checking. I am loking for one that I can hook two separate normal monitors to a laptop. I have a group of spoiled folks that thought they were all high speed low drag with them damn Vaios, and now they're pissed bcasue they are forced to split the attached LCD screen with their CRT... Anyone know of anything?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:07:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:44:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:56:08 PM EDT
[sarcasm] I think it has to be a pre-ban [/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:28:18 AM EDT
Can only be done if your video card supports this feature. As stated above, there are currently no laptop vid cards that can do this.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:33:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:33:39 AM EDT
Yup, Your vid card has to have the feature. I run an nvidea gforce ti4200, but I don't think there is a lap top card available to do it.
Top Top