Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 5:17:58 AM EDT
Christmas Eve,
...Helping the wife fix some treat bags, and she asks me to go find some small candy canes for her.

I search 2 different stores, sold out. Apparently there musta been a run on tiny candy canes this year. (but it was nice ...both places everyone was happy and wishing each other and customers a Merry Christmas....out loud)

I try one last stop to find them, CVS always has a big candy selection.

I walk in the store...Christmas Eve....and what do I see???

They've got 3 center aisles with all the Christmas stuff in the floor....and the shelves stocked with:  VALENTINE'S DAY CANDY AND CARDS !!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Christmas Eve,
...Helping the wife fix some treat bags, and she asks me to go find some small candy canes for her.

I search 2 different stores, sold out. Apparently there musta been a run on tiny candy canes this year. (but it was nice ...both places everyone was happy and wishing each other and customers a Merry Christmas....out loud)

I try one last stop to find them, CVS always has a big candy selection.

I walk in the store...Christmas Eve....and what do I see???

They've got 3 center aisles with all the Christmas stuff in the floor....and the shelves stocked with:  VALENTINE'S DAY CANDY AND CARDS !!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top