Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2002 9:57:52 PM EDT
I was in Walmart today and found a great coloring book in the kids book section.  Its titled Armed Forces: Waves of Glory by Dalmatian Press.  The whole thing is great!  My three favorite pages feature a soldier setting a claymore mine, a soldier blasting away with two auto pistols, and the absolute icing on the cake: Soldier outside of an open window flipping the pin of a grenade, poised to throw it through said window.  Needless to say I bought two of them, one for my two year old son and one for my daughter who will be born in June.  Luckily my wife is not a "million-mom!"
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt even buy one for yourself! wow thats selflessness right there! I commend you!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:08:42 AM EDT
[#2]
good job!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Post a scan!  Better yet, was it printed in China and is the soldier poised to throw "said" hand grenade at Chicoms?  That would be pretty ironic!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Walmart is 24 hr. right? I'll be right back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Walmart is 24 hr. right? I'll be right back.
View Quote

Drive carefully, obey all traffic laws...

Do not run in the store...

Leave some for others, don't buy them all...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought that this was going to be a thread about the JPFO's "Brasco Bear" book.

[img]http://www.jpfo.org/brasco-m.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top