Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 11:26:51 AM EDT

HAHA you fell for it you sicko.

there are no pictures here.

only a mass propaganda message informing everyone that the rediculously awesome state of ARKANSAS now has its own forum in the hometown section.

i am encouraging all Arkansans to post there ASAP.  it is your patriotic duty.

non-Arkansas residents may post there as well, but will be limited to only ten posts per person per day, unless you are a resident of Iowa, in which case you are forever banished.  bite me Iowa.

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#1]
And I thought William Jefferson Clinton was the only lying POS Arkansas ever produced...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked, so what!?

I look at alot of threads here, this was going to be one of them.

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#3]
It says a lot that you have to trick people into looking at something having to do with Arkansas.
[:E]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Blast-off spiff.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
So tell us why you hate Iowa.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]
YOU SUCK!  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't get it!

There aren't [u]any[/u] Britney Spears' pics here?

And there ain't [u]gonna[/u] be?

Eric The(Stunned)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Woof!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And I thought William Jefferson Clinton was the only lying POS Arkansas ever produced...
View Quote

Dude,thats mean.........
.......that you beat me to the post.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#10]
SpacemanSpiff:
HAHA you fell for it you sicko.
View Quote

Umm.. if you think there's something wrong with people liking Britney Spears, or wanting to get with her, you have some serious SICK issues yourself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]

you gotta do what you gotta do.

i needed mass media exposure.
i needed the attention of the masses.
i needed.... britney!

sorry if you were disappointed, but dont worry, the Arkansas forum is way better than any britney spears pictures.

and yes, the Clinton issue is quite possibly the only negative thing about the beautiful state of Arkansas.

i must remind you that he never came back after his presidential stay.

i think he lives in New York now.  he knows he sucks and he is staying out.

oh yea, about Iowa, they think they are so awesome because they got thier forum before we did.  well they can bite me because Iowa is lame.  totally lame.  what do they have that Arkansas doesnt.  nothing, thats what.

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Try beating the TX forum... No Britney ads were posted to get people to post overthere!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Could you at least post some nekkid pictures of your sister?  It is Arkansas, after all. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#14]

hey im not insane, just crazy.

i know Arkansas has the potential to beat Texas, but that is a few weeks down the road.

the actual long term goal is to be more popular than the General Discussion boards

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#15]

well SJSAMPLE, since you asked nicely... no.

she is all mine baby! all mine!

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#16]
note to self...

never, ever, for any reason visit the ARKANSAS forum.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

and yes, the Clinton issue is quite possibly the only negative thing about the beautiful state of Arkansas.

View Quote

So....having sex with your sister or cousing is a good thing?  [img]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/huhh.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

unless you are a resident of Iowa, in which case you are forever banished.  bite me Iowa.

-Spaceman

View Quote

Spiff,
 That post is pathetic on many, many levels all at once.  
To imply that those remotely interested in viewing pics of Britney Spears are sick is equally pathetic.  [}:D]
 It speaks volumes about the residents of the state of [b]Arkansas[/b], which by the way is either grossly misspelled or mispronounced, even by it's own residents, that such trickery is required to draw attention to them.  [slap]
 Going forward however, let's leave your twisted fantasies about Iowans out of things, shall we??  [:)]

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So....having sex with your sister or cousing is a good thing?  [url]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/huhh.gif[/url]
View Quote

From what I hear from the folks over there, sex with your sister or cousin is pretty good, but not as good as with your Ma or Pa.  What's the first thing a 13 year old girl from Arkansas says after she loses her virginity?  "Get up off me Daddy, yer crush'n my cigarettes!"
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#20]
arKANSAS.  The state so nice they borrowed another state name.

But, congrats on actually getting on the Hometown forum.  That's quite an accomplishment.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

you gotta do what you gotta do.

i needed mass media exposure.
i needed the attention of the masses.
i needed.... britney!

sorry if you were disappointed, but dont worry, the Arkansas forum is way better than any britney spears pictures.

i must remind you that he never came back after his presidential stay.

i think he lives in New York now.  he knows he sucks and he is staying out.

oh yea, about Iowa, they think they are so awesome because they got thier forum before we did.  well they can bite me because Iowa is lame.  totally lame.  [blue]what do they have that Arkansas doesnt.[/blue]  nothing, thats what.

-Spaceman

View Quote

Ummm, teeth?[BD]
[:D]

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#22]
now to get back on topic...... [;)]

[img]http://www.joomeara.info/bs02/images/g-00212.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Check out the security in the photo;
Two hard-asses (they probably are) and the chick on the roof.  And I thought VIP was bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Finally!

A pic!

Eric The(WooHoo)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#25]
HEY! I think I see a nip. Anyone else see it?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
now to get back on topic...... [;)]

[url]http://www.joomeara.info/bs02/images/g-00212.JPG[/url]
View Quote

Wow, check out them bodyguards. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#28]
She's so hot. I'll bet she only wears her panties 1 time and has to throw them out.

What's her address again..........
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#29]
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~durk18/britanim.gif[/img]

[img]http://home.attbi.com/~durk18/britanim2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's so hot. I'll bet she only wears her panties 1 time and has to throw them out.

View Quote

We ought to get some of them and sell them on eBay.[:P]

That can't be ETH. With 12K plus posts I doubt if he ever leaves his computer long enough to moonlight for Britney.[:D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#31]
SpacemanSpiff,

So I take it you were fishing for Brittany pics, Arky?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Damn Durk! That was the best part of that shitty movie.

Yes I actually watched most of it. I saw it on pay per view at a relatives house. Britney's a Hot Bitch I'll give her that[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/otq.gif[/img][sex]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#33]
i have not seen the movie but i sure like those pics. [:)]  i guess if thats the best part of that movie i wont be renting it anytime soon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
i have not seen the movie but i sure like those pics. [:)]  i guess if thats the best part of that movie i wont be renting it anytime soon.
View Quote

Yep those pics you have are the best part of that movie. Its pretty much a highschool girl movie. Save your money[;)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#35]
To Jus228 and durk.....THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU......I knew I came here for a reason!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Great Scott!! Someone PLEEEASE tell me the name of that movie!! PLEEEEASE!

Edited to say that Britney is proof that Louisiana can produce beautiful women on par with the great country of Venezuela.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks, [b]durk![/b]

That's what I come to AR15.com to see! Pics of Britney!

[u]Animated[/u] pics of Britney, no less!

Eric The(IDoTooLeaveTheHouse!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

The movie is "Crossroads"
Now you know[:D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

CYA , fellas--I'm off to the video store--I've got the whooole weekend to explore dis flick!  Tankyooo verymuch Capitalist![;D]

edited to say Hey, now-isn't "crossroads" that movie with teh Karate Kid kid in it and a black dude who played delta blues playing character that was loosely based around Robert Johnson? Hmmm?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

CYA , fellas--I'm off to the video store--I've got the whooole weekend to explore dis flick!  Tankyooo verymuch Capitalist![;D]

edited to say Hey, now-isn't "crossroads" that movie with teh Karate Kid kid in it and a black dude who played delta blues playing character that was loosely based around Robert Johnson? Hmmm?
View Quote

Yes there was a movie "crossroads with Ralph Machio(The Karate Kid) in it.

The Britney Spears movie is also "Crossroads"[url]http://www.crossroadsmovie.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
[url]http://home.attbi.com/~durk18/britanim.gif[/url]

[url]http://home.attbi.com/~durk18/britanim2.gif[/url]
View Quote

God bless you sir.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Yes there was a movie "crossroads with Ralph Machio(The Karate Kid) in it.

The Britney Spears movie is also "Crossroads"[url]http://www.crossroadsmovie.com/[/url]
View Quote

OOOkay!  NOW i'm off to the store--tankyu bery mcuh Captialist!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#44]
your welcome.  my pleasure.  shes my bitch.  well  she was but then i woke up.  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top