Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2016 2:00:42 PM EDT
I work as a service manager at an extremely busy shop. We currently use smart-sheet for scheduling, quick-books for invoices, and handwritten work orders. The system works but it is rather clunky I'm looking for a program that I can schedule with and put the work order into and my techs can pull it up on an Application via tablet or cell phone. Put whatever info or parts they need, and then generate an invoice. Also i would like this to be able to integrate with quick-books. This May sound like I'm looking to get out of my job and in some ways I am because I am currently the only one handling internet and phone sales as well which is my hired position the service manager Is an added Bonus that I didn't want but lack of bodies has forced it upon me. Am i dreaming or is there a such a thing out there.

TL DR
Currently Working 2 full-time jobs at once Need to simplify.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like streamlining would help

Have you looked at ADP software. They have it down pat for dealerships.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top