Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/6/2001 9:28:23 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Missing intern Chandra Levy told her aunt the day before she disappeared she had ``some big news'' to share. Levy's aunt, Linda Zamsky, said on Friday she never learned what the news was, but her niece was ``upbeat and full of life'' when she called on April 29. ``There was absolutely no indication that she was upset,'' Zamsky said in a statement devoted mainly to providing details about the affair she says Levy told her the intern had with Rep. Gary Condit, D-Calif. Condit's aides have denied a romantic relationship
View Quote
Actually this doesnt help much at all, now we cant tell if it was the Congressman or his [i]wife[/i] who is the killer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:05:18 PM EDT
What difference does it make? If he killed her, the wife knows, and is blackmailing him. If she killed him, he is covering for his wife. I certainly hope that she is alive and well, but I suspect Condit did her in and is just stalling for time until they find the body. He could put an end to all of these rumors by confessing to everything in a press conference. Because he has some guilt, he is playing it close to the vest. [url]www.modbee.com/reports/levy/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:41:32 PM EDT
So WTF took her so long to come out of the closet?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:29:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/6/2001 11:29:56 PM EDT by madman_kirk]
Y'all know what's sad, if she hadn't been an intern none of us would have ever heard of her.she be just another missing person. Personally I could care less if he was "doing" her or anybody else for that matter.that's something for his family to deal with.what pisses me off to no end is his Apparent lack of any real concern for her. Seems to me his only concern from the beginning has been for himself only. Reminds me of the presidential candidate in the movie “The dead Zone” who while being shot at grabs a baby and tries to hide behind it. A real man, if innocent in her disappearance would have stood up and taken his licks about the affair and tried to do whatever was in his power to find her. In my opinion his is a coward of the worst kind.mmk PS i bet the big news was she was pregnant.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:19:59 AM EDT
Oh she was full of life alright....
Top Top