BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:42:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
i have 3 huskies,they are very rowdy dogs.my 3 if you didn't know them when they play you would think they where trying to kill each other.they do play hard,but they do not hurt each other.as soon as someone walks out they look at you like they are not doing anything.
the rescue does the home inspections because huskies are not good in door dogs (there is exceptions)and they will run on you no matter how well train you think they are.i have a 5 foot chain link fence and they will litterly go through the fence to get out.not over but thru it.
the rescue will find a good home.but if you find someone to take it make sure they know alot about huskies.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:20:00 AM EDT
[#6]
"She was originally owned by a woman who had a cat. Willow killed the cat"

I dont have a problem with that, seems like a smart dog, If I didnt already have a Weimaraner named Boomer and lived in Tennessee, she would fit in well here, sounds like our dog, someone dumped Boomer at our house, fixed,dew claws removed and totally house broke, but he does have seperation problems, doesnt want us to leave. Wish you all the best in finding her a home, I know Boomer was an orphaned dog, and I dont think we could have picked a better dog, and I know he would give his life for us, especially for the kids and the wife. Heres ya another bump.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#7]
hope you find someone, let us know how things turn out if you would

:)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump.

Hope she finds a home.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Now the rescue league has a bunch of dumb rules (home inspections and referrences needed) but it is worth it. If you have been thinking about or looking for a dog this one is great.

If you worked for one of these rescue organizations you would find that these "dumb rules" are needed for the "dumb" people who should not be owning animals. These rescue dogs have been through enough and do not need to be dumped off after the new owners can't handle them after 6 months.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool dog. If we didn't live in such a small house I'd call dibs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Bump.

I'm too far away and have too many animals already.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top