Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 9:36:11 AM EDT
I was in the process of typing this out when it got locked. If you don't  feel this is worth responding to, then please dis-regard.

Mss. Croft,

I've been reading your posts and will say up front that I do not intend to judge you or anyone else for that matter, but when you submitt posts with subjects such as this you should understand that a certain amount of members will jump to conclusions and many don't have great reading comprehension skills to begin with.

As I said I've been reading your posts and to be honest, I really haven't got a real good handle on you yet, you tend to come off quite angry, or at least project a coarse attitude when you are confronted with questions that in your mind are quite obvious to you.

For example on this thread you use the term,  " if we aren't gonna be exclusive I want him getting tests from any little pieces he may have going on the side".

Wich indicates promiscuity on both parties, and you express a dislike for using condoms which is widely accepted as a 'minimum' for people who engage in non-exclusive partner type sex.

Perhaps to better understand your situation, and get a feel for how 'active' you are you might consider cluing us into your 'numbers' 'stats' or what ever euphanism is being used to relay this type of info.  This could serve to dispel the pre-mature labels such as 'Slut', 'Whore' or whatever perjorative term being thrown out.

There was a thread that covered this subject a while back so don't feel that you would be the only one to have done so. Just a suggestion.......
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#1]
This belongs in The Bear Pit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Like AZMan, here is my locked too quickly response:

"2. Armchair psychology. Look up some big words and pretend you know what you are talking about. Speak of the dangers of a sex life in ominous clinical terms just like some people talk about how toy guns lead to career criminals. Try not to let on that you are completely full of shit.

3. Get superior. Try and talk down to the person who is exercising personal freedom. Be above them and pretend to feel genuine sorry or pity for their sad state. Try not to let on that your own pathetic self loathing is what drives you to this act so you can pretend to be better than other people."

You know, if you come here and ask for advice and mention your specifics, be prepared for various opinions.

Apparently, you have a VERY low opinion of most men.  By your very actions and words in this thread, you consider them nothing more than dildos with a pulse and some cognitive ability, and perhaps the financial ability to pay for your dinner.

Many of us here are professionals, highly intelligent, and many were truly trying to give you our many years of accumulated experience and wisdom.  I have a soft spot for ANY women who is into HKs like you are.

However, to paint most of us who are just trying to sincerely help you keep from making some bad decisions as bible-thumping, neandrathals who want to keep women chained to the stove (with obvious apologies to you, Sarge), is just stupid.  

So don't come here and ask for opinions, then get pissed off at some very good advice, and then paint many of us with the brush of your obvious "progressive" beliefs on sexuality.

I really hope that you continue to dodge the STD and pregnancy bullets, LC - I would hate to meet you someday as my patient when you are in the hospital with an STD or AIDS.  Please, for your own sake, learn to live with condom use until you and your parnter are monogomous.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This belongs in The Bear Pit.

Why, I wasn't slamming anyone.........
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IBTL
+1
img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/jmoffatt/popcorn.gif

Hey, I was looking for the popcorn thing. Which is it? Guess I'll drink coffe for this one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#7]
And the funny thing is, she think's I'd like to sleep with her.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Just IM her.  Please.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#11]
See above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top