Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 4:35:36 PM EDT
It is currently snowing in the Colorado high country.

Carry on.

SRM
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Weather Channel said North Dakota is supposed to get 12". Its too early for this shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm headed to Steamboat for a week over winter break...3rd week of DEC.  Can't wait, I went to Breckenridge and Vail last year and had a great time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, what the fuck happened to global warming and the melting of the polar ice cap?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Carry on.

SRM

WHOOOHOOO.

Any news on Telluride specifically? I'm gonna have to start my yearly daily checking of the snow reports. I'm Going to be there From January until the end of the season at least.

BTW: You just made my night.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Carry on.

SRM

I can't wait.  There was one great thing about moving to Western Nebraska and that was that it put me five hours closer to sking in Colorado.

SBG
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Alta's & Snowbird's web cams were mostly "obscured by clouds" today!  8" of fresh!  Look'n good!

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh baby!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Alta's & Snowbird's web cams were mostly "obscured by clouds" today!  8" of fresh!  Look'n good!

As much as I love CO, and our skiing here, Alta is the fucking best.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep... already have a trip planned to SLC for after Thanksgiving.  Hope to get to Keystone or Copper Mountain early next year.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm headed to Steamboat for a week over winter break...3rd week of DEC.  Can't wait, I went to Breckenridge and Vail last year and had a great time.

Sure, come up to the hood and don't even say hi.....

I can't see Telluride......But it is snowing outside now.  'Bout time.  I'm am pretty used to June July August and Winter

SRM
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm going to guess you're in leadville?  

I have a crazy aunt that does stuff like run 100 mile ultramarathons out there, among other things like train for week long adventure races in Borneo, Brazil, etc...

If you're in the Steamboat area from around 16-22 Dec, maybe we can figure something out, if that's even in your neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Snow.    Hooray!  I HATE summer.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top