Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2002 5:33:21 PM EDT
Please take this in the humorous spirit and with all the sincerity I can muster:

NYAH!!!!  THBBBBT!!!!!  GATORS RULE!!!!!!

End transmission.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Rex Grossman played his way back into the Heisman race today. Talk about saving face. Go Gators!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Please take this in the humorous spirit and with all the sincerity I can muster:

NYAH!!!!  THBBBBT!!!!!  GATORS RULE!!!!!!

End transmission.
View Quote

Gators may rule sometimes outside the State of Florida but remember that they are only the third best team in the Sunshine State.  (wait until UCF gets a good coach and they may drop down to fourth)

Go Seminoles!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That will put the Noles at #4..Oklahoma does'nt deserve 3 nor does Texas deserve #2. The National championship will be decided by the FSU/ Miami game...whoever has to play that winner for the NC will get stomped like a ritz cracker.

Way to go Gators...I guess playing in the rainy swamp helps sometimes. [:D]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top