Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2010 1:16:47 PM EDT
Fred Phelps is alone and there are no witnesses.

Just the two of you, alone.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Is he smoking a joint or swimming?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm the one who walks out of the room.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be afraid that he would try to rape me give his repressed homosexual rage and all.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the hell is Fred Phelps?

EDIT: OK. I looked it up. He is a class A douchebag. and his ass would be grass. As a christian, I believe it is my bibilical duty to set idiots like that straight, as he is a detriment to the message of Christ.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The swimmer right?  Maybe the guy from Mission Impossible?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
meh.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Is it because he won too many Gold Medals?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are we assuming no repercussions later when he turns up with a severe case of ass whuppin-itis?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m not going to go hurting a man, just because he has some stupid opinions.

But, hypothetically, Suppose I was trying to get out of the area because a group called this “Gay, assraping, Biker Felons for Satan.” Was getting ready to have a parade down the street. And suppose, just suppose, that I saw Phelps broke down on the side of the road in a car covered with bumper stickers proclaiming “God hates Fags.” If that was to happen I think I would just wave as I drove on by.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Now..if he was carrying a protest sign and I was "afraid for my life because he came at me with a stick".......I would naturally have to defend myself.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would pray for the self-control to act more Christ-like toward him that he ever has toward others.

Haha- I'm Catholic, I'll just got to confession after I get the blood stains off my clothes.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would pray for the self-control to act more Christ-like toward him that he ever has toward others.

Haha- I'm Catholic, I'll just got to confession after I get the blood stains off my clothes. Burn My clothes

I make fix for you as you seem to have missed that episode of CSI...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Trick question.

The correct answer is to make a proposition bet, then take his money.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ghettowebmaster.com/images/google-mother-fucker.jpg

Yes, we can use google.

But it's your frickin' thread.  If you really want it to be in any way an intelligent exercise......Maybe you should fill in the gaps.  

On the other hand,  it's generally a lot more interesting to read the funny stuff people submit if they decide to reply to your vague poll.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ghettowebmaster.com/images/google-mother-fucker.jpg

Yes, we can use google.

But it's your frickin' thread.  If you really want it to be in any way an intelligent exercise......Maybe you should fill in the gaps.  

On the other hand,  it's generally a lot more interesting to read the funny stuff people submit if they decide to reply to your vague poll.

You looking for a coc violation?

This is Gd, has nothing to do with intelligence, but I see you are qualified to post
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha- I'm Catholic, I'll just got to confession after I get the blood stains off my clothes.

Sorry that's a no go as you really wouldn't be sorry, now would you?   But it is funny.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Who?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Oopsie! Somehow there's a bleeding Fred Phelps for someone to sew up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I would hit on him hard. It would be hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You always leave something behind and take something with you.

Took me about 20 seconds, but I finally got it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Violence would be out of the question.  If you're going to harm someone and face the legal repercussions it had better damn well be worth it.  Fred Phelps isn't worth it by a fucking light year.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#26]
So the First Amendment applies to some and not others?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I had a response typed out similar to that one, but couldn't quite "agree" with the wording, so I quoted 'Bama instead after thinking about his post.

However, you're right.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#28]
It's just you, me, your balls, and this desk drawer.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

MYOB applies to Phelps, too.

And I can't help it if he's a clumsy old man who falls over all the time into people's fists...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#31]
See sig line.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You have obviously never heard of the old icicle through the eyeball trick.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

This.

My instincts may be to throw caution to the wind, but that piece of shit isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#34]
We're not alone.  My conscience is there too.

My conscience would never forgive me if I didn't let it get a few swift kicks in before I was done.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The First Amendment is irrelevant here –– nobody here (even those suggesting personal physical violence, jokingly or otherwise) is advocating restricting his speech via legislation or governmental action.  Try again.

WWJD?  

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (born November 13, 1929) is an American pastor who is the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), an independent Baptist church based in Topeka, Kansas, which is notorious for its anti-gay protests, claiming that most natural disasters and terrorist attacks are God's punishment for a society that tolerates homosexuality.[1][2][3][4] The church is monitored as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.[5][6][7] Phelps is a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm and former candidate for political office, and was a civil rights activist in Kansas. He and his daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper, are banned from entering the United Kingdom.

He is known for the slogans that he and his ministry use against people he deems sinful, including "God Hates Fags", "Thank God for Dead Soldiers", "America Is Doomed" and "Priests Rape Boys". He claims that God will punish homosexuals as well as various public figures such as Bill O'Reilly, Coretta Scott King, Ronald Reagan, Howard Dean, and anyone else whom his church considers "fag-enablers".[9][10]

Phelps and his followers frequently picket various events, especially military funerals, gay pride gatherings, high-profile political gatherings, performances of The Laramie Project, and even Christian gatherings and concerts with which he has no affiliation, arguing it is their sacred duty to warn others of God's anger. When criticized, Phelps' followers say they are protected in doing so by the First Amendment.[11][12] In response to Phelps' protests at military funerals, President George W. Bush signed the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act into law in May 2006,[13] and, in April 2007, Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius signed into law a bill establishing a 150-foot no-picketing buffer zone around funerals.[14]

Phelps says that he believes that homosexuality and social acceptance of it have doomed most of the world to eternal damnation. The WBC has 71 confirmed members, 60 of whom are related to Phelps.[citation needed]

The group is built around a core of anti-homosexual theology, with many of their activities stemming from the slogan "God hates fags", which is also the name of the group's main website. Gay rights activists, as well as Christians of virtually every denomination, have denounced him as a producer of anti-gay propaganda and violence-inspiring hate speech

Asshole...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The First Amendment is irrelevant here –– nobody here (even those suggesting personal physical violence, jokingly or otherwise) is advocating restricting his speech via legislation or governmental action.  Try again.

WWJD?  

Beat him to death with his own jawbone I hope.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

He can say whatever he wants while i stomp a mud hole in his ass.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we assuming no repercussions later when he never turns up again?with a severe case of ass whuppin-itis?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm just a girl, and I was afraid for my life, officer..
 Honestly, I don't know how he got the anal tears!!  He must have shoved the broomstick up his own ass!!  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I would use the first amendment to tell him what I thought of him and the second amendment to give him what he deserves.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#43]
It wouldn't surprise me if Phelps was some sort of fed, I have no intentions of inviting the man into my life
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I probably wouldn't talk to him.  Nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#45]
I'd just leave. I'm not interested in talking to him, and if there's a list of people I'd be willing to go to jail for, he ain't one of them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top