Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 6:49:21 PM EDT
Going to see Aerosmith this weekend.  Anyone here been to any of the shows on their current tour?  I'm wondering what setlist they're using.  I know they usually change every night, but I'd like to have a good idea of what to expect.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Would not have much clue since the last several shows here in VA they cancelled.  For a setlist, look at their website or type in a search in Google.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Website and Google yield little.

I'm hoping they hit the high spots since they aren't promoting a new album this time around.  Maybe throw out some of the rare stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#4]
My sister went to the show here in Jacksonville.  She was severely PISSED OFF.  She said they only performed 8 songs, and Steven Tyler freakin sat down on a stool for the majority of them!

The tix were expensive and definitely not worth the $!

That was her summation.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, I was thinking about Aerosmith yesterday.  Thinking about how I haven't heard anything about or from them in years, that they don't seem to be touring or recording any more, and how that's probably a good thing since they seemed ridiculously over the hill about 10 years ago and had changed from a pretty good rock band in the 70's to trying to appeal to white high school chicks in the 90's. The Stones are even more ancient but they target their core fans, middle aged boomer types, and dont try to act like they're still 20 years old.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#6]
They received a very good review here in Jax, FL.  Saw them in '84, were good then; hell my ears are still ringing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#7]
won't be seeing them this year  don't have the money, and if i did, i have evening classes that i can't afford to miss
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, the tix were quite pricey.  More than I wanted to pay but I was roped into it by a friend.  Could have used the money elsewhere, but how much longer is the greatest rock band of all time going to be touring?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#9]
here's the set list from 1/17    abbr.
Helter
Walk This Way
Same Old
Cryin'
Mama Kin
Edge
Shakin My Cage
Stop Messin
Sweet Emotion
Seasons
Miss A Thing
Dream On
Kings And Queens
No More
Baby Please
Train-Slow Train
Encore
Saddle
Draw The Line

anytime they include "Seasons of Wither" i'll say it's a great set!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Gracias...I like the look of that set list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top