Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 8:35:38 AM EDT
Iraq,Iran,Syria,Libya,Lebanon,United Arab Emirates,Cyprus and any other M.F.who wants
some American ass,Minuteman 3 is on the way.
We dit it in Japan to save American lives,
so whats the difference now?These people hate
us,and are determined to see our destruction.
Do you have children?I do,and we must rid the
Earth of these bastards who are hell bent on
killing Christians and Jews in the name of
Allah,A FALSE GOD.
KISS MY ASS MUSLIM MOTHER FUCKERS!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, as much as I would like to nuke these bastards as well...the difference is that lots of people have nukes now, not just us.  No country with a lot of nukes is really allied with these folks, but Russia and China probably wouldn't be too happy about the fallout they would receive from such an action.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Russia and China probably wouldn't be too happy about the fallout they would receive from such an action.

Mike
View Quote

I doubt Israel would appreciate it either

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, as much as I would like to nuke these bastards as well...the difference is that lots of people have nukes now, not just us.  No country with a lot of nukes is really allied with these folks, but Russia and China probably wouldn't be too happy about the fallout they would receive from such an action.

Mike
View Quote

That`s what Neutron warheads are for!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top