Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2006 11:51:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 12:23:31 AM EDT by FredM]
Have on banging on my door and screaming at me. Wish she would just go away but probably not gonna happen. Should I just hope one of my neighbors does me the favor?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:53:07 PM EDT
Yea.. uhh... um... yea... About those TPS reports...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:53:07 PM EDT
Call the police. See what happens.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:53:18 PM EDT
Cowboy up and call them yourself. You gonna wait on your neighbors to shoot an intruder in your place, or are you gonna do it yourself?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:53:28 PM EDT
If you dont want her there, call them. Do Not confront her
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:55:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Triumph955i:

What is gonna happen? Its possible she might continue to be nuts around them....i hope she just calms the hell down soon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:56:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

No chance of that man. Banging on my doorat 2:30.....Who is it? Screaming started. made sure door was secured and then sat down.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:56:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FredM:

Originally Posted By Triumph955i:

What is gonna happen? Its possible she might continue to be nuts around them....i hope she just calms the hell down soon.

Just call the police. Have her learn a lesson.

If she becomes more crazy. ....restraining order.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:59:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

No chance of that man. Banging on my doorat 2:30.....Who is it? Screaming started. made sure door was secured and then sat down.

It's Texas. It's after the hours of darkness. There is this little Texas law about protecting persons and personal property after the hours of darkness that says you can.....well.....you live here, you should know.

Seriously, get rid of her. Call the cops, that's what they are there for, and it's what they are trained to handle.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:00:50 AM EDT
If she's crazy then hit it first. Then call the police.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:02:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 12:02:50 AM EDT by FredM]

Originally Posted By bblake00:

Pretty sure if i open the door she will try to hurt me. Let me put it this way if it was a dude there would be a few holes in my door right now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:05:04 AM EDT
Call the Po-Po, hopefully before her deranged mind gets the idea to call the cops on you and accuse you of some shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:07:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bblake00:

Pretty sure if i open the door she will try to hurt me. Let me put it this way if it was a dude there would be a few holes in my door right now.

Gender doesn't matter. Psychos are psychos regardless of their plumbing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:08:18 AM EDT
I tend to call the police when they kill a pet or burn an effigy of me in the mall parking lot.

I've always been overly cautious tho.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:09:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eodtech2000:
Call the Po-Po, hopefully before her deranged mind gets the idea to call the cops on you and accuse you of some shit.

Took the words right off my fingertips.

Err...+1...err....+.9bar...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:14:52 AM EDT
From the start of anything like that call the police, she may endanger herself otr someone else let the police handle it, call as fast as possible so she hasn't left before police can get there
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:15:21 AM EDT
Seriously Fred, are you THAT afaraid of a girl?

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:24:42 AM EDT
Kick her ass Seabass.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:24:49 AM EDT
So What's Happening?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:29:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By arrgr:
So What's Happening?

He probably let her in, then lost. The original post has been edited twice now, with no actual update.....

bang, bang, pause-assess, bang
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:33:18 AM EDT
Long story short she went away. My door is probably fucked up. Glad she didn;t break my window.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:35:17 AM EDT

Long story short she went away. My door is probably fucked up. Glad she didn;t break my window.

Should have called the cops 40 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:37:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lapp_Dance:

She would have gotton arrested for sure. First time she did this.At this point i am hoping the cops don't come from neighbors.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:41:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lapp_Dance:

She would have gotton arrested for sure.
First time she did this.At this point i am hoping the cops don't come from neighbors.

Maybe she should have been. Would have been better then running into the other room and jumping on the computer to ask how to defend your home from an attacker.

If it were my house, they would have been calling a coroner, regardless of gender. To each his own I suppose, it is still a somewhat free country, and you let her freely beat the tar out of your door.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:43:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:43:43 AM EDT
Dude,... you must be hung like a horse!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:51:50 AM EDT
So what did you do to piss her off?...

and dont make up any shit, I work in a 9-1-1 center, I hear bullshit all day long.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:49:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

and dont make up any shit, I work in a 9-1-1 center, I hear bullshit all day long.

Would you believe I never touched her?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:16:31 AM EDT

no.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:17:36 AM EDT
oooh. tag
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:19:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By benbob:

no.

its true.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:05:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 3:06:11 AM EDT by Hellhound]

Originally Posted By benbob:

no.

its true.

OK, then what did you do to her sister or best friend?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:21:16 AM EDT
And here I thought all you tough guys never call the police because you "don't need the police to protect you". Different tune now, eh?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:24:41 AM EDT
well I think most here don't think this fella can't handle it himself...the point is to get it on record that she's both violent and nuts. it will go a long way towards dismissing the fictious story that will get Fred's goose cooked when she goes crying to the authorities.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:58:41 AM EDT
Hey name isnt Tanya by any chance is it?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:09:54 AM EDT

Have on banging on my door and screaming at me. Wish she would just go away but probably not gonna happen. Should I just hope one of my neighbors does me the favor?

Did you try unlocking the door and letting her out?

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:56:58 AM EDT
Dont be too afraid of a girl, but if she is that crazy call your PD.

I can always provide a ride to the mentral house for ppl
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:08:12 AM EDT
when her gun is bigger than yours...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:09:02 AM EDT
Where the hell is the whole story here. Need background info. What happend prior to the psycho episode? etc. etc. etc.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:12:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 6:13:24 AM EDT by Alien]
How do you know her and why exactly is she so pissed off at you? If you're going to share a story like this why are you being so vague?

BTW, you should have called the police and had a restraining order in the works.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:17:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 6:18:30 AM EDT by California_Kid]
I am an expert on psycho girls. My previous girlfriend was a psycho.

Document everything she does.

Call the police as soon as she does something for which charges could be filed: Assaulting you, threating you, damaging your stuff, etc.

There's really not much you can do until she crosses the line to criminal behavior.

In my case, she sent threating emails and left threating voice mails. The cops COULD have arrested her, but I talked them out of it. She left me alone for three days after they had a Come to Jesus meeting with her.

She started harassing me again. I finally put a stop to it by ratting her out to her boss after she called to scream at me from work, during working hours. Boss convinced her to leave me alone.

Good luck, and please post pictures!

...Would you believe I never touched her?

Yes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:24:53 AM EDT
Call the cops.

Max
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:40:00 AM EDT

Something to consider: restraining order.

If she said or did anything that made you think she would be violent and you think she'll be back or continue to hassle you, then you might want to be pro-active here.

At least give your local popo a call and give them a heads-up on the crazy behavior. This puts you on record first.

Of course, sometimes its better to leave sleeping bitches lay.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:58:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:59:27 AM EDT
You're not giving us enough context, FredM.
Generally speaking, you will need to call the police when any other person starts behaving violently and aggressively around you. This means throwing things, slapping, striking, etc. All of this behaviour is assault.

I had to call the police once when my ex-fiance started throwing things. She was bi-polar and frequently went into "moods" (She was/is what is referred to as a "rapid cycler"; very difficult to cure or even to control).
As soon as the police arrived she calmed down completely. She knew that she couldn't continue her violent behavior around the police. The whole situation was a real conscienceness raising experience for me.
This same woman later (after I broke off our engagement) physicaly attacked her new husband with her fists. She had to be evicted from their home by the police. Her new husband (of only TWO WEEKS!!) filed for divorce right away.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:04:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xinflt:
Where the hell is the whole story here. Need background info. What happend prior to the psycho episode? etc. etc. etc.

And pictures, there must be pictures.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:05:28 AM EDT
Ever seen Fatal Attraction or Vanilla Sky?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:12:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 7:13:55 AM EDT by kk7sm]

Originally Posted By tc556guy:
And here I thought all you tough guys never call the police because you "don't need the police to protect you". Different tune now, eh?

Dude, what does that have to do with this thread? You've been complaining about people making fun of cops, but then you're out in other peoples' threads doing this? That's not cool.

As far as this goes, I'd have called the police, as well. I don't need wacky people out in my yard destroying parts of my house. It's a lot better to call the police than to go out there and escalate the situation. And I paid way too much for my house to have someone out there trashing it.

Now, if it's zombies roaming the neighborhood, I'm not calling the cops because they've probably already been zombiefied.

ETA: This would have been a good opportunity to bridge the gap by providing some useful advice in the situation, but all you could say was that.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:23:43 AM EDT

At what point do you call the police on a psycho girl?
As soon as I realize she's psycho.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:25:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tc556guy:

Well, since you'd arrest us if we did anything else, I don't see that you have much room to complain.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:28:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xinflt:

yep, yep. definitely more info is needed at this time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top