Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/21/2006 12:26:24 PM EDT
And I immediately distrust him.  Sad world we live in.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Indeed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Go talk to him.  See what's up.  Just because the TSA doesn't want to profile doesn't mean you can't.  I am not advocating a full interrogation, just go be friendly and start smalltalk with him.  If he says anything crazy or gets really nervous and starts sweating, stab him with a spork.  Then call DHS.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
ask him if he is a terrorist. tthen draw down and shoot him with your trunk gun.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You're gonna die.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ask him if he is a terrorist. tthen draw down and shoot him with your trunk gun.

Perfect.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I should've hit my knees next to him and prayed to Jesus for the enlightenment of those who hate Christians.  That might've been interesting.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sad world they made for us to live in......
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#8]
How do you get a trunk into the airport?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]
You should have walked up to him while munching on a bag of pork rinds and offered him one.  

CJ
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Go put a yamika on his head and run like hell.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

here u go :)

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#13]
My mother spazed out one time at an airport over a Muslim praying, granted it did make me nervous too, but I was more nervous about my old mom freaking out and ready to cancel our flight over it.

Quoted:

I think I cracked a rib on that one....
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here u go :)

i.b5z.net/i/u/1591010/i/trunk_group_p_wi_opt.jpg

I kinda like the pink one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Go over and nudge him with your toe and tell him you find his display of his religion in this post 9-11 era insensitive are you are personally offended.

It works for CAIR.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Was it in the Men's room?

And was he wrapping his pecker in tin foil while he was praying? (save it for the virgins!)
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Call me silly, but isn't doing that in an airport pretty much inviting the inevitable body-cavity search?

CO
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If he says anything crazy or gets really nervous and starts sweating, stab him with a spork.

funniest thing I've heard all day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Should of asked him if you could of prayed with him.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You're gonna die.
+1

Can I have your guns?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Could be worse.  You could be a middleastern man in a mideastern airport and watch a christian pray and then be hauled off to be killed, tortured, beheaded, etc.  That he was able to practice his religion freely is a good thing.  Your mistrust is another issue.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Tell him he is allowed to pray thanks to a bunch of Christians. If he says anything smartass back kick him in the nuts.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Go stand right in front of him and with your arms crossed and chin up, pretend that he is praying to you.  Either that or kneel in front of him and have a pray-off.  First one to get up and leave is the heathen/infidel.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
And I immediately distrust him.  Sad world we live in that the muslims created.  

Fixed
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Trip over his feet and drop my bacon double cheese burger on him, then tell him he should be glad so many Christians and Jews have died so he has the freedom to practice his [cough]peaceful[/cough] religion over here. Did I mention I like extra bacon.

I need a t-sirt that says I use pork based bullet lube for all my firearms....

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh man, this thread is too much
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#29]
He's praying for Allah to protect him from all those radical Christians who might blow up his plane or hijack it or...

Oh... wait...
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#30]
interesting
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Ask him if he knows where to get a good ham sandwich in the area.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Take off your shoe and tap him on the head.

Trust me on this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Trust me on this.

Best idea yet!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Muslim......praying in airport..............BAD JUJU!!

You should be praying too.....that he is not on your flight!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I think he'd be the last person you would worry about

I can't imagine why you would think that unless you've been in a hole for the last decade.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Go talk to him.  See what's up.  Just because the TSA doesn't want to profile doesn't mean you can't.  I am not advocating a full interrogation, just go be friendly and start smalltalk with him.  If he says anything crazy or gets really nervous and starts sweating, stab him with a spork.  Then call DHS.

This is one of the better thoughts I have seen posted about the whole airport situation.
Obviously we shouldnt be 'taking the law into our own hands', or harassing people because of their race, but there isnt a single reason why I shouldnt take interest in a person that brings it upon themself. If I have to fly on a plane, I have every right to know who is on my flight. Engaging a guy like this and casually bringing up the situation might be just the right way to both break down a few barriers and also weed out the problem individuals.

Unrelated but in a way, not so unrelated....there was some crazy lady last week on a flight that created a disturbance which forced the plane to change course and land ASAP so that the woman could be taken into custody....it was two civilian passengers that subdued and restrained the perp until on the ground. The moral of the story...if you want a safe flight, you are just responsible if not more so than the TSA. Sucks that we need to be our own police force up in the air, but I for one take the responsiblity whole heartedly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#37]
I just give those allah-praying Knuckleheads the finger.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trust me on this.

Best idea yet!

Then extend your left hand and say you want to shake hands.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Treat it like a pop-up target at the range.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is one of the better thoughts I have seen posted about the whole airport situation.
Obviously we shouldnt be 'taking the law into our own hands', or harassing people because of their race, but there isnt a single reason why I shouldnt take interest in a person that brings it upon themself. If I have to fly on a plane, I have every right to know who is on my flight. Engaging a guy like this and casually bringing up the situation might be just the right way to both break down a few barriers and also weed out the problem individuals.

Unrelated but in a way, not so unrelated....there was some crazy lady last week on a flight that created a disturbance which forced the plane to change course and land ASAP so that the woman could be taken into custody....it was two civilian passengers that subdued and restrained the perp until on the ground. The moral of the story...if you want a safe flight, you are just responsible if not more so than the TSA. Sucks that we need to be our own police force up in the air, but I for one take the responsiblity whole heartedly.

Hadn't heard that part. Did hear two Air Marshals were aboard though. Maybe that was just CYA for the airline, because passengers had to do the heavy lifting. Again.

CNN today said she was charged by the Fibbies with 'interfereing with the flight crew'. Is that a new charge created post 9/11, never heard that charge before?

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't imagine why you would think that unless you've been in a hole for the last decade.

Perhaps because someone who's going to try and blow up a plane, isn't going to intentionally bring undue attention to himself..... maybe ?

Try pacing the sidewalk in front of a bank you'd like to rob, scratching yourself on the head with a shiny chrome gun trying to decide what door you should run out of.  Lemme know how that works out for ya.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Just grab the nearest fire extinguisher and beat him into submission,  then when security guards arrive, tell them,  "He farted and I swear it smelled exactly like C-4!".

CJ

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trust me on this.

Best idea yet!

Then extend your left hand and say you want to shake hands.

And offer him the pork-sausage hot-dog you have in your right hand.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

They found a piece of paper belonging to the 9/11 hijackers with instructions as to what to do in the time leading up to boarding the plane, and after they boarded the plane.  Prominent instructions including bathing (in Islam, bathing is a way to make yourself ready for the next life), and when on the plane, praying.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
You should have walked up to him while munching on a bag of pork rinds and offered him one.  

CJ

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Go stand right in front of him and with your arms crossed and chin up, pretend that he is praying to you.  Either that or kneel in front of him and have a pray-off.  First one to get up and leave is the heathen/infidel.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Yep.
Did the 9/11 hijackers pray before their flights, or wear traditional garb?
Nope- camouflage baby!

ETA: I mean by praying, in the ritualistic way.
The 9/11 hijackers were indeed instructed to pray, but in the "Western" way. I.E. you just sit there.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heads up: Mormons, Buddhists, Christians and Zoroastrians have a very low incidence of flying American airliners full of American citizens and JP-8 into American skyscrapers full of American citizens. Actually, their rate so far is 0.000.

Dude, haven't you heard? People with guns kill 5 times as many Americans every year than were killed on 9/11.

Terrrrrists.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top