Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 11:30:13 AM EDT
Anyone see the EXTENSIVE camera footage of  Prez and Mrs Bush going up the stairs to Air Force 1, from behind, almost trained in on Mrs Bush's fanny??

I can't remember any other ass shot of any other  first lady going up the stairs like that one. My memory may be faulty.

But I thought it was REALLY low class. NO lady would want that shot of her on TV. But the Marxist media was GLAD to air it.

Trash.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
PICS !!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
what? no pics?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Disrepectful? Maybe, but at least she's an attractive woman. No one in their right mind would've wanted to watch The Beast's gigantic can.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I recall on GMA (ABC morning show) when the Beast was on and her legs didn't look good so the media quickly placed a potted plant to block the view from the camera.

Contrast that with the media disrespecting Mrs. Bush.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I recall on GMA (ABC morning show) when the Beast was on and her legs didn't look good so the media quickly placed a potted plant to block the view from the camera.

Contrast that with the media disrespecting Mrs. Bush.

Can they issue her bags for her head also for any of her upcoming media shots?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#7]
seriously. pics.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Puuuuh-leeeaze....  Cry me a river.  

I am sure you wrung your hands about the Hillary shots, pics and jokes.

Get over it.

TRG

That's NOT the point.

The point is to my memory, such a disrespectful camera shot is unprecedented by the major media.

You and me and the citizens are free to belittle and demean people to our hearts content.

Its like when NBC? calls Katie and Matt and Al etc "Americas First Family."

That is a title RESERVED to the Prez and his wife / children.

Its disrespect.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the tease man. I was expecting pictures too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Thanks for the tease man. I was expecting pictures too.

It was NOT a flatterring shot, especially given what she was wearing.

WOuldn't post 'em here if I DID have them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#11]
To me it doesn't matter what part of or from what angle Mrs Bush is photographed from one thing is clear "she is a very attractive  looking lady and even her butt says class act" !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top