Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 12:52:31 AM EDT
Here at the radiologist for my grandmother !

The hot assistant taking care of us as a sweet Russian/Slavic accent ! I bet she is from Ukraine or something like that.

Jokes apart, this is serious business. My grandma has been kinda sick for two months and hasn't been able to normally eat for one month. She throws up whatever she takes more than 3/4 of the times. She has lost a ton of weight and energy. She is now goin through a scanner because the various endoscopies haven't shown anything wrong. She is 87 and I'm afraid she will not last much longer. :(

Prayers welcome, but funny jokes and nasty remarks about the assistant too, it will makes things less dramatic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:56:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Ukraine knows about radiation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#3]
prayers for your granny, shung.

ask the assistant out for a bottle of vodka!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:05:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Need better pics with less clothing to determine if really hot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Need better pics with less clothing to determine if really hot.
View Quote

.....Ukrainian....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
she could be hot in more ways than one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:17:11 AM EDT
[#7]
"well, Hot Radiology Assistant, you took such good care of my grandmother today, I really appreciate it. Would you allow me to repay your kindness with a drink?"

or something like that, fuck if I know.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:15:35 AM EDT
[#8]
No Ukrainian pie..  She is married

On the good side, they haven't found anything wrong with my grandma organs..

They said she just might unconsciously letting her die by not eating anymore. Apparently it's something that sometimes happen

But it's not because she is getting no love or anything.. All my family do everything that is humanely possible for her to be happy and comforted.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:21:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Does she have dark tint on her windows?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:23:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Ukranian chicks are hot. Had one in my class last semester, and that girl dressed to impress while staying classy every single day. Married to a sailor. Dude is doing very well for himself.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:25:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Sounds similar to how my grandmother progressed starting at 84, but she stuck with it for another 8 years, albeit bedridden.  It wasn't until she actually got into the hospital at 92 that she started to deteriorate really quickly because of the perfect environment for disease and the lack of enough attentive care.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:30:09 AM EDT
[#12]
87! And more pics!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No Ukrainian pie..  She is married

On the good side, they haven't found anything wrong with my grandma organs..

They said she just might unconsciously letting her die by not eating anymore. Apparently it's something that sometimes happen

But it's not because she is getting no love or anything.. All my family do everything that is humanely possible for her to be happy and comforted.
View Quote

Damn dude, way to kill the thread early, save that shit for page 8 or something

Prayers for gramma
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds similar to how my grandmother progressed starting at 84, but she stuck with it for another 8 years, albeit bedridden.  It wasn't until she actually got into the hospital at 92 that she started to deteriorate really quickly because of the perfect environment for disease and the lack of enough attentive care.
View Quote

Was she able to sustain herself by eating so little ?

My grandma doesn't walk anymore, but she eats very very little, when she doesn't throw it up...  I wonder how long she can keep that way.  She has lost a lot of weight, but she was a little fat, so its not too bad.. But she won't have these reserves for long.

------

ukR chick wise:

Well, I said she was married, not that she had vowed abstinence
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:33:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Awwww, I'm sorry.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I might take flack for saying this, what with us being fairly conservative folk, but...

Yesterday on NPR's "Morning Edition" there was a story about a woman in her late 80's that was having similar GI problems, with no apparent rhyme or reason.  Finally, family took her to a doc that did some intestinal cultures, and found out that most of the "good" bacteria from her guts was gone, and that CDIF (or however the acronym is done) had taken over.  They no-shit gave her a "fecal transplant", essentially bacteria from a donor's lower gut, and she was better almost overnight.

TL:DR If the radiologist (hawt, btw) doesn't find anything, see if a referral to what ever kind of doc handles gut bacteria is in order.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:49:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
see if a referral to what ever kind of doc handles gut bacteria is in order.
View Quote

Gastroenterologist. Good idea!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I might take flack for saying this, what with us being fairly conservative folk, but...

Yesterday on NPR's "Morning Edition" there was a story about a woman in her late 80's that was having similar GI problems, with no apparent rhyme or reason.  Finally, family took her to a doc that did some intestinal cultures, and found out that most of the "good" bacteria from her guts was gone, and that CDIF (or however the acronym is done) had taken over.  They no-shit gave her a "fecal transplant", essentially bacteria from a donor's lower gut, and she was better almost overnight.

TL:DR If the radiologist (hawt, btw) doesn't find anything, see if a referral to what ever kind of doc handles gut bacteria is in order.
View Quote

Clostridium difficile.

It's what gives you the shits when you're on antibiotics.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#19]
how about a pic of your hot sister instead?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
how about a pic of your hot sister instead?
View Quote

Persistent bastard
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Clostridium difficile.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clostridium difficile.

Thank you. We Will explore that possibility too... But that would be a shitty solution
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
prayers for your gram.

now, moar pics of radiololgist.
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thank you. We Will explore that possibility too... But that would be a shitty solution
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clostridium difficile.

What you did there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top