Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2003 10:38:06 PM EDT
Ask Yourself This Question:

Who would you turn to in a life threatening situation?

1. Someone wearing a Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt

2. Someone wearing a Minnesota T-Wolves jersey

3. Someone wearing an NRA hat

Check out "Freedom's Second Army" article in this month's [u]America's 1st Freedom[/u] magazine.
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
4.  Someone wearing Mall Ninja Gear!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]
None of the above. Clothes don't make the man/woman.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
5. The Terminator [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#5]
In serious situations I rely on no one but myself. A good habit I learned a long time ago. It would be a rare instance when I turned to others for help.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask yourself this question:

If ya and yaz homeez is jackin' thu local Burger Barn.  Whose ass would ya bust a cap in fust?

1. Someone wearing a Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt

2. Someone wearing a Minnesota T-Wolves jersey

3. Someone wearing an NRA hat
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#7]

The guy wearing the NRA hat has to be a fed, state, doj, mjtf, or agent provocateur.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh yea... Ask yourself this:

When you hear a bump in the night and some shit going down, take out your check book and figure out how much it would be worth for someone to come help you.

...remember that next time the local law enforcement wants more funding.

I don't know the point of the question/topic... But, I wouldn't "turn" to anyone... I would leave _and_ anyone in either of the three catagories would be on the deck or dead if they had a weapon and refused to drop it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, that depends. What would Brian Boytanno do?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I would turn to my wife who is my backup, give her the nod that SHTF, turn my right side away from the threat as I reach for my CCW while I seek hard cover, engage the threat then tell the dumb ass in the NRA hat that it ain't about duck hunting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top