User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 8:35:48 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/672709/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Poor little software engineer. This is the only place for him, and he hates the United States. Wasn't there anyone else who would take him in? You know from the entire world community (besides the United States) who condemn Israel...

Great song parody btw.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#3]
i think you can make travel plans to another country with a simple phone call.

Anyone that does not want to be here should try it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I read his little story, right up to "the Palestinean State" stuff. Then I just kinda scanned. Jewish people were in that area for 3,000 years. There were little short time spans when the Jewish people's were displaced during the Crusades. I think the longest "Palestinean State" lasted 66 years, the rest didn't even last a year each.

Kinda like me going over someone's house for a couple of hours. Then coming back a year later and demanding that they get out. Because I was in the house for 2 hours a year ago............

I hate it when people try to use faulty logic to make their point, logically.........
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Salaam, brother. Don't let the door bump your ass on the way out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Somebody should "dime this guy out" to the IRS - tell them he's been doing some "cash only" software consulting on the side.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#7]
OLY:
"Kinda like me going over someone's house for a couple of hours. Then coming back a year later and demanding that they get out. Because I was in the house for 2 hours a year ago............

I hate it when people try to use faulty logic to make their point, logically........."

Ummmm, OK let's try this & see if you hate it.  Native Americans were here 10,000 years, the longest "European" based state...  You know how the rest goes.

Or, how about, Mexicans/Aztecs/Mestizos were here hundreds of years, the longest Texan...

Face it, they got kicked out, then the Brits set them up in a nice mini-state.  They have no more right to claim that is their ancestral land than do the Native Americans, or the Mexicans, or any other damn displaced race.  Life sucks - deal w/ it.  Leave religion out of this.  

For all I freaking know, the Great Spirit promised the Indians the West & Quetzalcoatl promised the Aztecs & their Mexican descendants Texas & California.  WHO GIVES A F&*K!!!  Just b/c some invisible deity in the sky told some guy a few thousand yrs ago that some piece of land was his forever doesn't make it so.  If the Israelis aren't sucking the c**ks of the English eternally for giving them back that land they should start soon.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#8]
After reading his letter I became faint and quite ill, having finally come to my senses...this POS Palesofshit might reside in the state controlled by the Caliban.

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#9]
He's ashamed that he is an American?  HE'S ASHAMED?!??

Dang it!  I'm ashamed that he's an American too!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I think he should go back ASAP. If they're resorting to strapping suicide bombs to children, they could use him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
jobux, I think you made my point. If Jewish people were in that are for 1467 years, then Palestineans were there 66 years. Then Jewish people were there the next 1467 years. (looking at the last 3,000 years) Whose land is it?

2 ways to figure it:

1) the guys that have been there most. Let's see  66 vs 2,934........

2) the guys who have the land now, and the might to keep it.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top