Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 8:49:25 PM EDT
It's for my closest friend...

CRKT M-21 (the big one with the auto-lawks)
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Awwwwww frickin sweet! was my first reaction. I want an M21 myself! I think I'm gonna go with the SF model because I'm leet like that though.

Quoted:
Steep and cheap? Thats what I have been giving for gifts lately

Steep and cheap had M21s?!!!!!!!!!!!

Errr im wrong, im thinking of the m16 zytel I have been buying 3 each time and giving them to family and friends. I have given my uncle a couple so each time I see him he is like so where is my benchmade
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I quite using my CRKT when I found that the liner lock becomes unreliable with use. Had my blade close on me. CRKT sent me a new replacement that has a seperate lock that now locks the liner lock. . .

PS>....... It is the thought that counts.

I've had my M16-14 for a couple of years and it's seen daily use with zero lock problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top