Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 9/10/2013 9:36:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2013 9:38:20 PM EDT by saigamanTX]
I lived in the Dallas area for almost 28 years. Never really had to worry about the whole anti gun thing. Me and my parents had talked about moving to CO for years. When my parents split my dad moved up here to be near family. My parents reconciled 4 years ago and were talking about me and my mom moving up to CO to be with my dad. He would always tell me how beautiful it was up there and how he loved the people. Sadly he passed in October of last year as you all very well know. We were here for about 2 months in the Montrose area when the Sandy Hook shooting happened and all the anti gun BS started. I went to a Pro second amendment rally with the first guy I ever met coming though CO and also a fellow arfcommer.....You know who you are. I could tell even with the fact the politicians were not listening the drive of the people of this state was still there. I know through all of this my faith although shaken never broke and as a Native Texan who loved what his state was and stands for after what happened tonight I can say I am proud to live in CO.

A special thank you to all those involved. Some of you I know and have met. Some of you I've just talked to through Arfcom but to all of you...from my family....Thank you.

Top Top