Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2002 6:33:19 AM EDT
Now in place in Toledo Iowa after the move. Looking forward to meeting some of the Iowa members of the board!

Interesting Side note: I was unable to post on AR15.com from the  internet kiosks in the truck stops....  Must be an evil site..  heheh

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
As soon as possible investigate Taco Johns.

Followed by Godfathers Pizza and Maid Rite.

If you get to Marshalltown:

Zenos Pizza
Eve's Ice Creme
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't jobrelatedstuff.com up?? [:D]

Glad you made it, sorry you had to abandon Washington.  8.2% unemployment now, according to last night's TV sNooz.
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Well then change your profile - We don't want to confuse anyone.
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to Ia. Your about 70 miles away from Me. I live in Madrid
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As soon as possible investigate Taco Johns.

Followed by Godfathers Pizza

View Quote

amen on both counts.

havnt seen you around for a while Steyr, glad your back
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
RUN down old 30 to Montour and have a Rubes steak for me!!!! One of these days I'm going to make it back with the wife and show her what a real steak is! (then go aprox 2 miles west on old 30 and take the next gravel road south, lived on that corner farm for a couple of years) However, visit Maid-Rite for me and I'll take 2 with a butterscotch malt. The Maid rite in Tama always had good food.

Zeno's is a must visit but don't sweat making it to Eve's as they sold the place and it's not nearly as good as it once was. Taco John's has their HQ here in town with several resturants and I still can't get enough taco bravos (yum yum)

Now ifin you can just find time to make a run to Brownells......................

Link Posted: 2/21/2002 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the heads up on those places guys. I already knew about Maid rites though... Yum!

went to Daryl's Gun Shop in State Center last week to do the shooting and written test for my CCW. Pretty interesting place and he is very helpful. No black rifle stuff though other than a mag or two. As soon as I get an ISP account at home, I'll change my E mail address on my profile and then anyone who would like to go shooting can contact me.

Brrrrrrr its cold here...

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes welcome

Yeah I finnaly got around to getting my mitts on my keyboard again Booger

You are only abot 50-60 mi from me as well, we will look foreward to having you at the next Iowa shoot

If you get a chance head east and check out the Amana Colonies, theres some good eats there too.

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
If you get a chance Sheels in Coraville isnt that bad also Cabelas is about 3 hrs North in Owatonna Mn. Daryls gun shop is a close drive for me. Well have to hook up sometime.

Time to start planning the next Ia shoot sorry I had to miss the last one. Multiple times a year would be great.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey!!! Lay off the Taco John's stuff! I can't get it in Western Colo. anymore. I have to drive to Nebr. to get my fill. And I do everytime I go back. Daughter loves it too.

I was never particulary fond of Godfather's Pizza. Too greasy. But it may have just been our local(NE) restuartant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top