Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2005 3:30:06 PM EDT
I lost copies to the awards i had in the Army. I am interested in getting copies of the actual award
certificate, i.e Air Medals, Arcoms,and such. Would they be in my 201 file. If so how do I get copies ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:31:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:33:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:33:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:18:07 PM EDT
First, review your DD 214. Are they listed there? If they aren't, they may not be annotated in your paper or microfiche 201.

All that was/is kept in the 201 was the orders awarding the decoration, not a copy of the citation depending on the award (an ARCOM for example).
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:26:11 PM EDT
Top Top