Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhhhh, no.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
with a 2x4 maybe.....
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Jesus NO! What the hell is she motioning with her hands anyway?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
No way!, she's into Arab wieners…

Andy
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to hit her....

in the back of the head with the butt of my rifle for doing that stupid ass shit. WTF were they thinking.

Reference this issue to that guy in another thread bitching about why he can't drink but he can serve... well, maturity certainly plays a serious part in that law, as is evident here.

Those idiots are probably going to set the US back a serious amount after that stunt, not to mention shaming all of the soldiers who are doing good and staying out of trouble.

ps. They should be tried by Iraqi laws for that shit.... that'll teach'em.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
So the arab world saw pictures of burnt and shot Americans and it was OK, no biggie, we have a few GI's clowning with some prisoners  and they are outraged------------- like we should care. Screw them.

I mean I understand our government has to "act" offended -- but we sure the hell don't. Get off the soap box.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So the arab world saw pictures of burnt and shot Americans and it was OK, no biggie, we have a few GI's clowning with some prisoners  and they are outraged------------- like we should care. Screw them.

I mean I understand our government has to "act" offended -- but we sure the hell don't. Get off the soap box.

Yeah, but would you hit it?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So the arab world saw pictures of burnt and shot Americans and it was OK, no biggie, we have a few GI's clowning with some prisoners and they are outraged---like we should care. Screw them.

Good point.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Hit it?  Not even with my truck.  WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA to the muslims.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

preach it brother
that what I've been thinking for days
screw kaite couric dumb cu#@
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but would you hit it?

Only if I was stuck over there, ---------------------- for a long time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-h.jpg
I'd hit it

Are you fucking insane?

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

cyanide is making sense.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

we aren't animals, they are. that's what seperates us, and why we are above that kind of bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Is that supposed to be a chick? Sure, she/he/it looks to be about 4 feet tall, but dang...I guess I would hit it if was stranded in some tiny deserted island and that was the only booty available, otherwise...
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I wouldn't even let my dog do her. YUK.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Not with a stolen dick.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I would and I'd go back for more.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#20]
SLAMFEST!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

we aren't animals, they are. that's what seperates us, and why we are above that kind of bullshit.

Son, there are many things in this world you have not had time to learn.

Psychological interrogation is one of them I assure you. It is not pleasant or for the timid.
No one was killed or maimed --- they were doing something, to save lives. Get over this moral superiority attitude you think we should have. War is dirty and this stuff is mild to stuff I have known to go on.

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

This really is kinda mild, -------------------- but it is an election year.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Psychological interrogation is one of them I assure you. It is not pleasant or for the timid.
No one was killed or maimed --- they were doing something, to save lives. Get over this moral superiority attitude you think we should have. War is dirty and this stuff is mild to stuff I have known to go on.

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!
Are you actually asserting, out of some alternate orafice, that the treatment of the prisoners in those photos was done "to save lives"?  Talk about stringing a line of bullshit.

And, don't pull that old-timer "Son" bullshit, either.  If there's a lesson to be learned, and they're learning it from you, that's fucked up enough.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/iraqis_tortured_60min2-h.jpg
I'd hit it

I'd hit it too........ with a right hook to her mouth!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't buy this master interrogation stuff.  This is BSing pure and simple.

But no, I don't feel sorry for those Iraqis.  Having your ding-a-ling exposed isn't exactly a war crime.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!
Are you actually asserting, out of some alternate orafice, that the treatment of the prisoners in those photos was done "to save lives"?  Talk about stringing a line of bullshit.

And, don't pull that old-timer "Son" bullshit, either.  If there's a lesson to be learned, and they're learning it from you, that's fucked up enough.

Yes, you have to break a man mentally -- then feed him what he needs in return for info, why the fuck do you think we are housing and feeding them, cause they were bad ?

Geesh, what a numbnuts.
The broad in this photo is humiliating him, just another  step in the interrogation process.

Go home and watch Lassie reruns
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#26]
She looks like a female PE teacher....I'll pass.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#27]
she looks like an unlucky asian boy with big hips
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

seriously, think about it...

how is this is a war on terrorism, and how is it justified.. if were doing the same stupid shit?  They're dogs.. we are not... or atleast some of us arent.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!

Yes, you have to break a man menatlly -- then feed him what he needs in return for info, why the fuck do you think we are housing and feeding them, cause they were bad ?

Geesh, what a numbnuts.

And the apologists begin:
"It wasn't that bad..."
"I've seen worse..."
"You should see what they did toour guys..."

and, my personal favorite:
"But, but, WE'RE AT WAR !!!"

You've just given up all rights to indignation and horror when this happens to Americans, because you actively condone this barbarism.  You can't possibly be any more fucked up.  The good thing is you only give advice over the internet.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
she looks like an unlucky asian boy with big hips

Best post yet!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

As per usual lately, you are wrong again. Very wrong.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!

Yes, you have to break a man mentally -- then feed him what he needs in return for info, why the fuck do you think we are housing and feeding them, cause they were bad ?

Geesh, what a numbnuts.

"It wasn't that bad..."
"I've seen worse..."

You've just given up all rights to indignation and horror when this happens to Americans, because you actively condone this barbarism.  You can't possibly be any more fucked up.  The good thing is you only give advice over the internet.

If we fought wars like you would want us to we all would be British now.

Another  nice guy, who has no idea what war is.
Screw the Arabs.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!

Yes, you have to break a man menatlly -- then feed him what he needs in return for info, why the fuck do you think we are housing and feeding them, cause they were bad ?

Geesh, what a numbnuts.

"It wasn't that bad..."
"I've seen worse..."

when we do it, its justified.. if they started sending home pictures of naked american men in pyramids every single person in this thread would shit themselves... but but but.. its how they interrogate...

well no.. no its not
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, like you would even know ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#35]
1.  The pictures make us look bad and are pushing "moderate" muslims off the fence onto the radical side.  Bad for us, not a help to the war effort.

2.  To put things into perspective, I think I went through a rougher time in survival school.  

Yeah, these guys were humiliated.  Attack his confidence and sense of manliness and eventually he becomes cooperative.  However, they weren't getting their fingernails ripped out.  Was there any physical damage, any intense physical pain inflicted, or were they just embarrassed?

If they were softening the guys up for gathering intel, that's one thing.  If this was just for the entertainment of the MPs, it was dumber than dirt.

If it sounds like I'm of a mixed opinion, maybe I am at the moment.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One way helio rides
det cord around the neck
Russian roulette

What the fuck?!

Geesh, what a numbnuts.

"It wasn't that bad..."
"I've seen worse..."

If we fought wars like you would want us to we all would be British now.

Another  nice guy, who has no idea what war is.
Screw the Arabs.

Send them your phone number when they get out of Leavenworth.    Maybe you can console them.  The last time we got used to pulling that kind of shit, WE LOST THAT WAR.  Now, we're learning from the mistakes of fucknuts like you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#37]

when we do it, its justified.. if they started sending home pictures of naked american men in pyramids every single person in this thread would shit themselves... but but but.. its how they interrogate...

well no.. no its not

No it would not bother me in the least , I would say  that beats being strung up with piano wire.
You so out of the loop on this it is pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Send them your phone number when they get out of Leavenworth.    Maybe you can console them.  The last time we got used to pulling that kind of shit, WE LOST THAT WAR.  Now, we're learning from the mistakes of fucknuts like you.

Ahhh  I see a DU infiltrator I knew it, I could smell you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

well no.. no its not

No it would not bother me in the least , I would say  that beats being strung up with piano wire.

I'm so out of the loop? hahahaha ,what did you do a whole 4 year term as infantry or something? How are you so "educated" regarding this issue?

It's pathetic, like its been said, this does nothing for our cause.  You lose
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Ahhh  I see a DU infiltrator I knew it, I could smell you.

Oh my God!!!  I've been found out!
After three years, you've seen through my disguise!
All those years in the Army and nobody suspected me.
Neither the Reagan or Bush campaigns that I worked on could sniff me out, but you managed the impossible.

Still pulling the same old shit, huh?
"Son, let me tell you something ..."
"Ahhh  I see a DU infiltrator ..."

At least you're consistent, if not particularly bright.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well no.. no its not

I'm so out of the loop? hahahaha ,what did you do a whole 4 year term as infantry or something? How are you so "educated" regarding this issue?

Like I said , your so out of the loop.

Go ahead tell me your qualifications , I am waiting
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

well no.. no its not

Like I said , your so out of the loop.

Go ahead tell me your qualifications , I am waiting

Hey now, this isn't a "im rubber your glue" type of thing.  You are the defendent.. its your claims that the above practices are regular procedure.. so the burden of proof is on your hands...  good luck boyscout.

p.s.     YOU ARE = You're
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Still waiting or do you consider licking envelopes  for a pres campaign experience ?

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am beginning to know that you are pretty much an asshat.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#45]
cyanide,

I guess the ARMY soldier who MURDERED an iraqi prisoner by bashing him in the head with a rock was a way of interigation? Anyone who can violate  standard human morals and values for fun or pleasure needs to be put 6 feet under in my book, that goes for the SOBs who made these pictures and discraced the U.S. .. WE as a nation are better then this, at least we claim to be but its people like you who put shame in us and its people like you who encourage other nations to hate us. Please go die somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Still waiting or do you consider licking envelopes  for a pres campaign experience ?

wow... Grade A poet right here.  Tell me, is it difficult to type with such limp wrists?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
cyanide,

I guess the ARMY soldier who MURDERED an iraqi prisoner by bashing him in the head with a rock was a way of interigation? Anyone who can violate  standard human morals and values for fun or pleasure needs to be put 6 feet under in my book, that goes for the SOBs who made these pictures and discraced the U.S. .. WE as a nation are better then this, at least we claim to be but its people like you who put shame in us and its people like you who encourage other nations to hate us. Please go die somewhere.

you first
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Butter her muffin I would!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow... Grade A poet right here.  Tell me, is it difficult to type with such limp wrists?

I guess its not coming like I thought it would not.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am beginning to know that you are pretty much an asshat.

Well at least I am not an asshole like some here  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top