Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2004 2:49:23 PM EST
Anybody have the NRA supplemental insurance?
My householders doesnt cover the value of my firearms and with all these hurricanes I'm thinking I need to upgrade my coverage.
I read over the policy and it sounds OK but what do I know? Anybody here with more smarts than me know anything? Is it a good deal? It almost doesnt matter, I have to get more coverage.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:50:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2004 2:50:49 PM EST by ar50troll]
Why doesn't it cover your guns? Mine are coverd. Shit everything is covered as long as I put it on the worksheet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:52:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By ar50troll:
Why doesn't it cover your guns? Mine are coverd. Shit everything is covered as long as I put it on the worksheet.

Who's your carrier? Every renter's insurance ( yes i know you said homeowners) i've checked has a limit around $2500 on guns unless you buy addtional. ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:53:11 PM EST

I checked the policy and I'm only covered for 500 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:54:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By jblachly:

Who's your carrier? Every renter's insurance ( yes i know you said homeowners) i've checked has a limit around $2500 on guns unless you buy addtional. ?

I was able to add an additional 40 thousand misc that covered tools and guns.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:57:34 PM EST
Anyone know of a carrier that doesn't require serial numbers until the time of loss? I don't feel real good about giving a list of firearms complete with indentifying marks to a decidely proven anti-gun advocate(Most insurance companies). I have no problem giving that info AFTER a loss, but just for general knowledge, No!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:59:56 PM EST
Now just how will that factor into your horrible boating accident? Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:02:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By GUNGUY1911:
Anyone know of a carrier that doesn't require serial numbers until the time of loss? I don't feel real good about giving a list of firearms complete with indentifying marks to a decidely proven anti-gun advocate(Most insurance companies). I have no problem giving that info AFTER a loss, but just for general knowledge, No!

The NRA insurance requires no #s and you only have to list a gun at all if its over 1500 bucks. It covers scopes and accesories.
ArmsCare costs .016% of the value of the guns. Is that a good deal?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:09:29 PM EST
I will never let any one know
Top Top