Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/17/2001 11:08:33 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/columns/index.html?column=LIBERTY[/url] New article. Comments, opinions, flames?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:39:50 AM EDT
hey matt, well written article! i personally think that we're still warming up from the last ice age. i may lean to the side animal-friendliness myself, but the human conflict issue has me wondering. medical testing should proceed, but NEEDLESS, vanity issue things like cosmetic testing i am veheamently against. why test perfume on animals? that's what anorexic models are for! and the feg land grab is pretty much where i draw the line - no way, no how, not ever. americans have a right to live anywhere in america that they choose. i think over time, a happy medium can be found.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 12:15:20 PM EDT
Good article, keep up the good work! Drop me a line at editor@libertynews.org if you want to contribute to my website. I think the popularity of the global warming argument is an indication of the decline in quality education. People are no longer able to think for themselves, instead they depend on the 5 second news blurbs that they hear. Former Governor of Washington State Dixie Lee Ray [url]http://www.historylink.org/output.CFM?file_ID=601[/url] wrote an excellent book called "Trashing the Planet: How Science Can Help Us Deal with Acid Rain, Depletion of the Ozone, and Nuclear Waste (among Other Things)" this book does a great job of taking a logical scientific viewpoint on a lot of the environmental-whacko's favorite issues.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 9:36:55 AM EDT
I place a high sense of doubt on anything endorsed by the John Birch Society.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 1:13:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BKinzey:I place a high sense of doubt on anything endorsed by the John Birch Society.
View Quote
Why? I have nothing but praise for them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 5:02:14 PM EDT
A nice read '76. Just my opinion of course but, Birch'ers are [whacko] [:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 8:45:02 PM EDT
They are the ultimate religious right organization and they see communists everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:19:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BKinzey:They are the ultimate religious right organization and they see communists everywhere.
View Quote
And that's exactly why they are so great. They are deeply religious, which we need more of, since going to a secular culture has led to the downfall of our once great country. And they see communists everywhere because they ARE everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 6:42:54 AM EDT
I remember about 40 years ago when everybody was up in arms because we were into the start of a new ice age. I have as much belief in global warming as I have in our current ice age! Joe [dracula]
Top Top