Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 3:56:05 PM EDT
[url]http://www.armalite.com/streamingMedia/streamingMain.htm[/url]

If you've seen the one they have for the AR10 where it's one of, if not the original, demonstration videos they went and found the old M16 demonstration video.   WOW!   It's a great one, even shows a cutaway M16 demonstrating the function of the rifle in semi and full auto.

I just hope that the influx of crazed AR15 lovers don't overflow the bandwidth of Armalite's host.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The AR10 video is cool too, I love the backpack mounted box to feed it linked ammo [:D]

thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good video.  About forty year old technology.  Not bad!  I wonder if this designer and his rifle have really gotten the credit deserved?
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a must-see for all AR15 newbies.  Good video.

I wish I would have seen that a few years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top