Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2001 5:22:21 PM EDT
I currently have a stripped Armalite M15 lower. Which was purchased in CA in 1999. I didnt make the registration deadline. So I had to take my lower out of state. I would like to keep it here though. Is it legal to use the victor arms dedicated 22LR upper with my Armalite lower? The upper is made for and ONLY shoots .22LR, it isnt a conversion unit. If not, is it even legal to keep my lower "stripped" in CA for a rainy day?

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 5:58:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 9:15:41 PM EDT
Better off selling it  out of  state , or building a  nice  one carbine,   post m4 etc.
   and  putting it way in the back of  the safe  to fondle on special occasions   oh  yea! i would...
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 9:21:00 PM EDT
All ak and ar series are banned no matter what.Even though you put a dedicated 22 upper the lower will still be able to accept the 223 upper.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 10:47:11 AM EDT
Or, suffer the infraction and register it if it's that important to you.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 10:03:28 PM EDT
Too late to register it. Only choices now are to get rid of it, hide it, or engage in civil disobedience with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top