Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:13:44 AM EDT
I have a friend who I'm trying to help get on as a LEO up here in Oregon with me, problem is he's never shot a gun is there anyone that would be willing to just help him with the basics? I dont know the area and the closest LEO friend I have to him lives in FL. Please email or I/M me if your are interested or can help!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I am an Arlington Policeman. E-mail me.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am an Arlington Policeman. E-mail me.  [email protected]

email sent
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#3]
still looking
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Some of the better shooters in the academy are ones that have never shot before.

Is he that afraid of a gun??

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some of the better shooters in the academy are ones that have never shot before.

Is he that afraid of a gun??

he is not afraidhas
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]

he is not afraid but our academy has a past record of giving people who've never shot a gun a hard time and I just dont want him to be one of those people

I've been a FI for over 10 years, that type of attitude is counter-productive. Some of the easiest cadets I've trained have never shot anything before. They don't have any bad habits to correct. Just my opinion and observation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top