Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 3:52:30 AM EDT
This is so damn funny.  This guy actually responds to the African con artists, and plays along like he's interested.  When they respond, he suggests they invest in HIS business ideas, like the "Pocket Weasel" or "Barflog", or pretends he's highly interested and coming to Africa on so-and-so flight.  Because they're greedy, stupid, and actually think he's seriously interested, they keep corresponding with him.  It's hilarious

"Over the years, Brad Christensen has been deluged with every type of "URGENT" offer imaginable from Nigerian scam artists. Finally, he decided to fight back by conning the con men. With humor and imagination as his weapons, Christensen preyed on the scammers' abundant supply of greed and ignorance, taking our 419 friends for quite a ride, and always at their own expense. What follows are some of Christensen's more creative exchanges…"

[b]>>> "Dr. Elvis Anyim" 09/04/02 10:33PM >>>
FROM THE DESK OF DR. ELVIS ANYIM.
PROCURMENT MANAGER AND FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
N. N. P. C

l am DR. ELVIS ANYIM, the Procurment Manager and
Financial Controller of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Because of my position and that of other strategic officials who are heads in their departments, we have in our possession, since 1997 the sum of US$800M Dolllars (Eight hundred million United States Dollars) which we emassed through over invoicing of foreign contracts fully executed and commissioned with the different foreign contractors duely paid their full contract amounts.

We have made several fruitless moves to transfer this fund abroad for our mutual benefits. One in 1998 when one Mr. John Miller of the United States of America, living at No 10, West 54thStreet, New York, ran away with our US$65M Dollars after the fund has been transfered into his account.ltwas unbelievable, shocking and hypertensive that when we went there to claim our share of the fund, we were told that nobody with that name was living in that house and that the former
occupier of the flat moved away few weeks ago to an unkown house. This is how we lost US$65M Dollars to the heartless John Miller.

The second attempt was when in 1999, we decided to carry US$80M dollars in cash through the Lagos lnternational Airportbut was stopped by the Nigerian Custom Officers who seized the fund till today. This is how we lost another US$80M Dollars to the Nigerian Custom.
Following the peaceful life ushered in by the current democratic dispensation in Nigeria, l and my colleages have decided to transfer the sum of US$28.5M (twenty eight million five hundred thousand united states dollars) into a foreign account operated by a foreigner
for our mutual benefits. By this letter, l request your assistance in transferring and safeguarding the sum of US$28.5M Dollars for our mutual benefits.

For assisting us in transferring and safeguarding this fund, you will be entitled to 35% of the total sum 5% will be setaside for charity and philantropic purposes 57% belongs to me and my colleagues while 3% will go for reimbursement of all expenses made by both parties.
However,l want you to be human and humane so that you do not become this second John Miller of the United States. lt is imperative to note that this transaction is riskfree as all modalities for the successful transfer of this fund have been perfected by my colleagues
in the relevant ministries.

However, we should see absolute confidentiality as our watchword throughout the course of this transaction for we are civil servants and will equally not like the 1999 event to redramatise itself.

l will not be grateful if you can urgently furnish me with your private telephone, fax and mobile numbers and name of beneficiary with the telex numbers of the receiving bank. These will enable us speed up the claim of the fund and eventual transfer into yournominated account.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

DR. ELVIS ANYIM.[/b]

Dear Dr. Elvis:

Hypertensive indeed to have some scoundrel make off with your stolen money!!! Sometimes people have no morals at all. As an American, let me be the first to apologize for this swine John Miller who obviously does not honor a basic tenet of our human existence - that thieves shalt not steal from other thieves.

Anyway, I may be interested in your business proposition, but let me tell you that as a very successful goat rancher and dental floss manufacturer I only conduct serious business matters face-to-face. Please tell me more about your proposal. Perhaps we can meet in some neutral country to finalize our plans. I assure you that your experience with me will be entirely different than that you endured with the evil and foul-smelling John Miller.

Brad Christensen

This series of correspondence and others continued here:
[url]http://www.quatloos.com/brad-c/directory01.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:03:01 AM EDT
[#1]
This is priceless!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.scamorama.com/[/url]

This site is even better, some of the stuff in the letters had me rolling on the floor.  This one is great, gets the scmmaer to send him $3!

[url]http://www.scamorama.com/threebucks.html[/url]

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
[lol]

BRAD CHRISTIANSEN IS A FUCKING GENIUS!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
holy crap, that $3 bit was excellent!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:39:59 AM EDT
[#6]
You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of stupidity that we know. A behemoth, a leviathan, a colossus of stupidity.
View Quote

Heeheeeee!

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#7]
And, there is no 10 W 54th St.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top