Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2017 11:08:47 PM EDT
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/blm-leader-demands-white-people-give-their-houses-black-families

A few highlights:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
How about this:

Kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Why, so they can run it into the ground?

Generational poverty means you can't handle money.

Not that you have been oppressed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
They seem to speak of generational poverty a lot.

Hundreds of years later, they can't figure out why they're continually broke. Not a single elder has been able to pass down a shred of economic discipline through generations.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe of a dupe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dupe of a dupe.
View Quote
It's a mockery of generational poverty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I would rather burn it to the ground then give it to those dirt bags
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about this:

Kiss my ass.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#9]
How about fuck you instead?  Yeah I think that works better.  Fuck you BLM.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a request for them.... Please eat a 9mm.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm 44 years old and I've worked since I was 14.  I've never taken a dime that wasn't mine and I never asked for anything that I couldn't provide for myself.  That said why after working for the last 30 years, 18 of which I've spent in the military, why in the fuck would I or anyone like me even entertain the thought of just handing some shit over to someone who has been nothing but a drain on society?  

Now I imagine some hand wringing bed wetting liberal would gladly offer up the fruits of their lifes work, but I hope these BLturds aren't holding their breath waiting for whitey to give too many more hand outs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a request. Get a job. No free shit for you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/blm-leader-demands-white-people-give-their-houses-black-families

A few highlights:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
View Quote

The annual gift tax exclusion is $14,000 for 2017 (assuming gifts are made to unrelated parties/not married).      The lowest tax, from memory, is something like 18% and the highest is around 40%.     That tax can be assessed against the giftee.

Here's hoping any people who partake in this nonsense get loved tenderly by Uncle Sam.   More so for those who "forget" that gifted income may be taxable income.   
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol fuck off
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol fuck off
View Quote
Or that
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]
What's really funny is that there are going to be a bunch of white idiots that actually do this shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What's really funny is that there are going to be a bunch of white idiots that actually do this shit.
View Quote
For anybody reading this who know of people who are doing this and NOT paying the requisition gift taxes that may be owed:  IRS has a whistle blower program and IRS actually does write checks to whistle blowers.

Food for thought.   
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Eh, Dupe but it bears repeating.

They intend on recreating Haiti, Rhodesia, and South Africa here, and now.

Whether you think thats even possible or not, that is their intention, plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A few highlights:

View Quote

Serious question:

How in the literal fuck is this not racist? How in the literal fuck is this bullshit socially acceptable?

WTF
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Neva been posted befo.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#27]
@FastblueR6

You sure like that asparagus, or the funny pee smell!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Dupe!  Reported!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How about this:

Kiss my ass.
View Quote
...and then fuck off
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A few highlights:

View Quote

Fuck them, I have Cousins and Nephews who actually did something for this country.
They get my absurd gun, tool and book collection, with contacts to "Canham and sons" to ensure my collection of TM's FM's and other manuals are preserved and dispersed..
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm willing to consider it if these black or brown families are willing to fight for the privilege of being my inheritors - perhaps in some kind of thunder dome or other arena.  
View Quote
I want to watch ...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@FastblueR6

You sure like that asparagus, or the funny pee smell!
View Quote
I love asparagus!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Serious question:

How in the literal fuck is this not racist? How in the literal fuck is this bullshit socially acceptable?

WTF
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few highlights:

Serious question:

WTF
By asking that question, you prove your racism, now pay up.

(In reality according to the Left, who sets the terms of discussion, Only Whites can be racist)
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
No no no.  Give it to them first, then burn it down.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does the order of oprerations really matter here?   Even if you gave it to them intact, chances are they would burn it down anyway.

I mean, seriously, who invents a holiday like "Devil's Night" where you burn down your own neighborhood and homes?   
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#36]

How about No,get a fucking job and buy your own house
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Rhodesia, South Africa, or Haiti is any indication, they'll burn it down themselves, save yourself the trouble.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]
How about you stop smoking dope, birthing bastards and being lazy?

Then maybe you can get your own wealth. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wondering if you will discuss asparagus in your upcoming newsletter?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Dupe x at least 10. You're like 2 weeks late on this
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#46]
I'd be so damn upset that this isn't all asparagus!

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:02:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just wondering if you will discuss asparagus in your upcoming newsletter?

Thanks!
View Quote
Yeah you may want to save the $19.95.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#49]
I'd will it all to a bucket of my turds before I'd give anything of mine to them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Fuck Off
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top