Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 5:20:54 PM EDT
imgur

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

Signs and Symptoms:

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

- Telling others they are moving to Canada
- Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
- Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
- Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
- Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
- Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

Causes and Mechanisms:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

- Membership in the Democratic party
- Identifying as a Feminist
- Currently enrolled in college, and/or
- Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
- Cuckoldry
- Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
- Massive student debt
- Spotty or non-existent work history
- Hipsterism

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it.

Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Needs a pic of Deej also.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the TARD is still using up band width. Lib tears really slow things down.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
We have plenty here still suffering from TARD.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#6]

nice

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Freakin' racists... why Canada and not Mexico?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#8]
< photodocumentation of pre-TARD
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Needs a pic of Deej also.
View Quote

Careful or you'll get called to the pit. 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like round 3 on the deej wheel 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Well done OP. While we've known that liberalism is a mental disorder, your detailed description of what TARD is and how it presents has shed new light on the affliction of so many. I've never seen anyone who has been cured but your method of treatment seems like it may work.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Careful or you'll get called to the pit. 
View Quote
LOL, my pit has never been an internet forum.  Now maybe a cage and some thin gloves and i'd bite.  I cant run fast but you can only run so far in a cage or pit. Ive moved every 2.5 years since i was born....Pops was a 36 year fighter pilot....for some reason they think its efficient to move us every 2 to 3 years.    At every new school, the tough guy had to test out the new guy.  I loved it and still do.  

Words to me are a joke.  Sticks and stones i guess
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Wth did deej do?

I have no fight in this but just want to know what the hell is going on
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wth did deej do?

I have no fight in this but just want to know what the hell is going on
View Quote
He used to be squared away.  Then he became a tard....hell, the brain is a complex organ.....drugs, pussy, marriage to the wrong influence......  Pajama boy is what comes to mind when i read his posts nowadays.  Whatever.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck off nevertrumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Thank you, OP, for the detailed writeup of this disorder afflicting those less well prepared for dealing with basic reality.  Should I find any libtards in need of finding their safe space, I will know how best to treat them, giving them play-doh, hot chocolate, and pictures of Shrillery.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh I'm in on this one
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He used to be squared away.  Then he became a tard....hell, the brain is a complex organ.....drugs, pussy, marriage to the wrong influence......  Pajama boy is what comes to mind when i read his posts nowadays.  Whatever.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck off nevertrumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Ok, thanks
I went to the pit and read the locked threads and agree with 99% of the things posted, but I've never had a beef with the guy, hell I was thinking of surprising him with some AR parts,mags and a spare upper I had laying around.

Not anymore now
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ok, thanks
I went to the pit and read the locked threads and agree with 99% of the things posted, but I've never had a beef with the guy, hell I was thinking of surprising him with some AR parts,mags and a spare upper I had laying around.

Not anymore now
View Quote

I lost all respect for him after the cuntish thread whining about people not respecting his 11-dollar-an-hour job.

It's outside been downhill since.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top