Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 10:42:22 PM EDT
Then go here.

It's frosting my huevos to see this Commie shitbird idolized by Mexican illegals and dopey frat-boys.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Gosh, sure do they make me mad. I mean, are they just stupid or something? Che was a commie.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I just hate frat boys in general.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Che might have been a commie, but he was as brave as they come, a master guerrilla leader, and had a Manson-like ability to get people of all races, nationalities, etc. to follow him.  Most of these losers probably have no idea who Che really was, but his life story is very interesting.  

Many people theorize that it was actually his buddy Castro who had him set up to be caught and executed.  I have read that the reason Castro sent Che to so many places to set up guerrilla armies was that he was hoping that Che would eventually be killed in one of these far-off lands, but instead, his legend continued to grow, overshadowing, (some say) even Castro himself.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a friend a couple of years back that used to wear one never knew who he was

and niether did he
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Che might have been a commie, but he was as brave as they come, a master guerrilla leader, and had a Manson-like ability to get people of all races, nationalities, etc. to follow him.  Most of these losers probably have no idea who Che really was, but his life story is very interesting.  

Many people theorize that it was actually his buddy Castro who had him set up to be caught and executed.  I have read that the reason Castro sent Che to so many places to set up guerrilla armies was that he was hoping that Che would eventually be killed in one of these far-off lands, but instead, his legend continued to grow, overshadowing, (some say) even Castro himself.  

key words "commie"  Hitler was one of the worlds greatest leaders till he went nuts and started killing jews.  Ya don't see anyone defending him.  Fuck Che, Fuck Adolf, and Fuck Castro too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Castro? No, the CIA got Che. Hi hip hooray!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

When he was finally cornered by the Bolivian Army, he said, "Don't kill me! I'm worth more to
you alive than dead!!"

Soooo brave...

If I recall correctly, he also ordered the execution of a 10 year old boy for stealing some food.

You are simply a brainwashed commie fool.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Che might have been a commie, but he was as brave as they come, a master guerrilla leader, and had a Manson-like ability to get people of all races, nationalities, etc. to follow him.  

Lot of good it did him....he's fucking dead.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
i just dont like the 12 or 13 y.o. kids who wear them and have no idea who he was.  they just think it is cool.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Che was as ruthless as any other commie, ordering hundreds killed, jailed, and/or tortured in order to impose his sick vision of the future on his countrymen.  But I'm sure Satan loves shoving that pineapple up his ass every day.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
More info from the "Robert Redford is a Commie Bastard!" Thread

i had no idea who this fucknut was either.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:09:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Who are these idiots!!!???  There is more left wing sentiment on arf.com than the moronic DU website.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Castro? No, the CIA got Che. Hi hip hooray!

Um No, 8th Special Forces Group(later changed to 3d Bn 7th SFG(A)) and the Bolivian Rangers got Che
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#14]
When in Vietnam I had a long conversation with one of the operators who watched Che ...meet his end.

Good kommies........are dead kommies.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:05:37 AM EDT
[#16]
che was a douche bag.

and i need the "just Che no!" shirt!

heck, i want all three
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:07:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So did Hitler
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#19]
I thought Che was a Mexican condiment.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:13:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I am very pleased when folks let me know, right off the bat, that they are simpletons!

It saves so much time in trying to formulate an opinion about them.

They wear a Che t-shirt?

Great! They're simply intellectual trash and they let me know without me even have to hear a single word from their lips!

It's shorthand for - 'I have no clue, but I hope this makes me look radical.'

Eric The(AlwaysJudgmental)Hun

No kidding.

The shirt really needs to say "Beyond Repair" or "My parents went to a state funded school in the 70s and I'm borrowing their wardrobe."
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I was not aware that Che Guevera's Mom was a member.  There ought to be a background check before granting membership...  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#22]
I see people wearing those shirts all the damn time, and it really pisses me off!

I like the new versions!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:25:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Available here! (the tshirt, not the girl)
www.thoseshirts.com/noche.html
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:36:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Che is cliche
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#27]
I prefer this one:

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Speaking of...Friday morning on my way to work I get behind a Hispanic man driving a car with an "El Che" license plate.  I wonder if the DMV had any idea when they approved that tag?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:20:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I just hate frat boys in general.

So did my best friend and I while in college in the mid-80s.  So one night we made some improvised black powder explosives, snuck up to their frat house and slapped them on their lion statue while they were partying.  Then we blew it up.

Sigh . . . those were the days.

Of course, I also crawled through a red ant hill during the infil, my whole arm got over a hundred bites, and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming while planting the devices.

Next day I met my future wife for the first time.  I was honest about what I had done, and figured she'd never talk to me again - turns out, she hated frat boys even more and thought that was the coolest thing ever.

I think she's a keeper
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I prefer this one:

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top